Toriel & flowey

I fell into this hole not knowing where I am, i follow the strange hall and meeting a flower in the middle of the room. I go up to it and it turns around and says "hi I'm flowy the flower, nice to meet you" I start freaking out but he tells me to be careful when I leave this room.

I asked what will happen and he told me to try and hide from everyone including the lady that I'd up ahead. All of a sudden a fire ball almost hit flowy and I looked and saw a lady that looked more like a goat with red eyes and eye liner. She said "oh look a human child and the weed in one place to be destroyed by me" and she had an evil smile on her face.

I then look at flowy "oh no RUN!" He said to me. I ran but couldn't leave flowy because he seemed terrified by her, so I found a boot and large stick and ran back. "What are you doing back here, I told you to run!" He shouted. I ran at him and grabbed him by the stem and pulled him and stuffed him into the boot.

I then start running back to the way I was running and not noting where I would go. I came to a trap or puzzle but just hidden behind rock and watched as the goat lady run across the trap like puzzle, and I watch what your supost to do to get across the spikes.

I got across the spikes and and saw another like puzzle but it was already open by her, so I ran through every trap like puzzle until I arrived to a house like place. I walked in being careful of my surroundings and making sure not to run into h-her.

I looked up and found her in front of me. She trys to kill me with more fire balls, I ran down stares not looking back and found two giant doors, I went through it and tried to lock the doors by putting the stick through the door handles and saw the stick was really an old iron pipe that looked rusted enough to not handle the doors, but did.

I was glad to get away from her and while walking I remember I have flowy in a boot, I then look down at the boot and flowy was scared looking at me but I smiled at him and he seemed to calm after walking, but I got colder and colder so I started jogging so I don't get too cold. And then something appeared behind me... I turned around and saw...

----------------
Sorry but I got to leave it like that but I hope you like it and thanks for reading. I will still continue if you need to now (just in case)
^_.^