Yes♡

Kylie's POV.
I opened Justin's door but all the lights were on. I couldn't see him hear so I shouted his name.

"I'm up here Kylie!" I heard Justin yell to me. It sounded like it came from upstairs. I walked up the stairs. I was about to miss the first floor until I saw roses scattered across the floor. I followed the roses and studied each one of them not knowing what was happening. I arrived to a bedroom and saw the Peadles lead to the bed. I walked over to the bed and roses were scattered spelling the word 'love' with a love heart around it. I looked around to me to see justin standing their with a bunch of roses on his hand. He held me hand gently as I held his.

"Kylie, we were always texting, I would always turn to you when I was having a bad day and that made m smile. You made me laugh, smile and a whole buck of other emotions. I started dating Kendall cause I thought I was I live with her but she's not who I love and I finally now know who I want to be with" Justin said. I looked at him with adoration. I looked deep into his eyes.
"What are you saying" I asked even though I understood.
"Will you go out with me Kylie" he asked.
"I-I-I love you a course I will" I replied.

He placed the flowers in his hand into the bed as I placed my hands around his neck and kissed his lips with my legs around his waist. God his lips were amazing. It was like they were meant to be. He pushed me against the wall and without breaking the kiss, I played with his dirty blonde hair.

~couple hours later~

I was laying in just my undies and my bra in Justin's bed as he was fast asleep. I didn't wanna wake him up just incase he was tired. I looked at him thinking to myself that I was so lucky to now call him my boyfriend. I had waited for this moment for ages and he finally asked me and I said yes. I was so happy I just couldn't stop smiling.

I can finally say he's mine...

A/N: yayyayaa they r dating
😃I've been waiting for a very long time just to publish this chapter😫😫💜💜❤️❤️yayyaya it's released