Newlyweds?

Two Years Later...

"Honey did you wash my shirt?" Toby yells from the bedroom.

"It's hanging up to dry, Toby!" Spencer responds as she gives dinner a stir in the pot.

Toby walks into the kitchen tying his tie, smiling.

"You look beautiful," Toby says as he admires Spencer cooking. "As always." He quickly adds.

Spencer blushes and tucks and piece of hair behind her ear. "You don't look too bad yourself."

Toby walks over to Spencer and wraps his arms around her waist. She places hers on top of shoulders, leaning in to give him a kiss.

The couple are stopped by the sound of the doorbell.

"That'll be them!!" Spencer says in excitement as she runs to the intercom.

"Come right up!" She says as she rings the guests in.

Within minutes the elevator doors open and Hanna runs out to give Spencer a huge hug.

"There's my newly married friend!" Spencer says as she gives an equally big hug in return.

"I still can't believe it's been a week! It feels so weird calling Caleb my husband." Hanna says with a laugh.

"Thanks for having us over for dinner!" Caleb says to Toby as they 'bro hug'. ;)

"We couldn't not have you guys over, even if you're technically on your honeymoon!" Spencer says as she walks over to grab wine glasses.

"I would've have thought you would have been sick of seeing us. Considering the bachelor and bachelorette parties, the wedding, the reception..."

"Oh for goodness sake, Hanna! We'd never get tired of you two!" Spencer says as she hands Hanna a glass of wine.

"Cheers!" Toby says as he raises his glass.

"So how are you guys liking New York? You've been here for two years already! Is it treating you well?" Caleb asks as they all take a seat in the living room.

Spencer cuddles into Toby's side and smiles.

"I'm happy wherever I am, as long as this guy is with me." Spencer says as she looks up into his eyes.

Toby smiles back and gives Spencer a long, passionate kiss.

"You two are too cute." Hanna remarks before taking a sip of her wine.

"New York is wonderful, sure it gets really busy during the breaks, but we don't regret anything." Toby says as she grabs Spencer's hand.

The timer on the oven goes off, signalling Spencer to check the food.

"Need any help?" Hanna offers and she follows Spencer into the kitchen.

"Uh, if you wanted to tell the boys to sit down at the table and help me carry out the food that would be amazing!" Spencer says as she takes the roast out of the oven.

"It smells amazing, babe!" Toby compliments from the dining room.

"Does it ever!" Caleb adds in. "I wish Hanna would learn to cook!"

"Hey!" Hanna snaps back. "I sure can cook! I haven't seen you offer to make dinner!"

Caleb takes a sip of his wine and sits in silence, not having a good comeback.

"Uh huh. That's what I thought." Hanna says with a laugh.

"Just thought I should mention that I cook Spencer dinner every Saturday and Sunday." Toby adds.

Caleb elbows Toby in the side, caddying Toby to throw his arms up in the air.

"Not helping." Caleb says with a laugh.

^*^*^*^*^*

"So where are you guys headed to next? Spencer asks as she pops a strawberry into her mouth.

Caleb and Hanna look at each other and smile.

"We're actually headed to the airport tomorrow, we're going to stay in Australia for a couple weeks." Caleb excitedly responds.

"Does Hanna know about spiders the size of dinner plates?" Toby asks with wide eyes.

"Of course I know about the bugs, I'm the one who booked the tickets!"

"I've always wanted to go to Australia!" Spencer exclaims. 

"I don't do spiders." Toby quickly adds.

The whole group laughs.

"Well, we should probably get going, we have a flight to catch tomorrow!" Hanna says standing up, "Do you need help cleaning up?"

"Oh gosh no!" Spencer says as walks Hanna to the door.

"You need to come visit Rosewood when we get back, and then you can come to our house for dinner." Hanna says as gives Toby a hug goodbye.

"Thank you so much for having us, it was nice seeing you guys before we go." Hanna says as she gives Spencer s hug goodbye.

"Saw travels, guys!! Text me when you get to Melbourne!" Spencer tells Hanna.

"I sure will, sweetie!" Hanna replies and her and Caleb enter the elevator.

Hamm blows Spencer a kiss as the elevator doors close, leaving the couple to stare at their own reflections.

"I'll start cleaning up." Spencer whispers.

Toby gently grabs Spencer's arm, stopping her from advancing towards the kitchen.

"I'll clean it up, honey. You look exhausted, you should go get ready go bed." Toby kisses Spencer on top of the head.

"Come with me." Spencer whispers and she tugs Toby towards the bedroom. "We can clean it up tomorrow morning."

"Ah thank goodness! I probably would have fallen asleep washing! I'm exhausted!" Toby says as he begins to undress.

"I'll text you to sleep." Spencer says before brushing her teeth.

"Everything's got to be a completion with you Spencer Hastings." Toby points out before sticking his toothbrush in his mouth.

The couple finish brushing their teeth and crawl into bed.

"Have you ever thought about marriage?" Toby blurts out.

"Of course I've thought about getting married! I used to keep a scrapbook of every wedding dress I ever liked. I had the whole thing planned out. " Spencer recalls with a smile.

She lets out a huge sigh and rotates herself to face Toby in the pitch dark room.

"But that was before my family was killed. I fear that if I let myself get close to someone like that, and something were to happen to them, I don't think I could go through the  pain of losing someone I love again." She whispers.

Toby closes his eyes and turns himself to face the bedside table, who's drawer contains a little black velvet box.

"I love you, Spencer." Toby whispers.

"I love you too, Toby." Spencer says before falling in to a deep sleep.