Who's Noah??

Toby's truck pulled into Spencer's driveway at midnight exactly.

"Cinderella would be proud." Spencer states.

Toby laughs as he unbuckles his seatbelt.

"I am the best King around, ya know." He says as she leans closer to Spencer.

"Really?" Spencer giggles as Toby's nose tickles her neck. "I thought you were just a driver." Spencer whispers.

"Excuse me! Can a King not be both!?"

Spencer hops out of the truck and runs towards the front door, with Toby close behind.

"FYI Kings don't like running."

Spencer unlocks the door and the two enter the dark house.

Toby closes the door behind them as Spencer immediately approaches the freezer. She pulls out two tubs of ice cream.

She slides the cookie dough across the counter to Toby, along with a spoon.

"No bowl?" Toby questions.

Spencer shakes her head as she shoves her spoon into the carton. "No bowl."

Toby loosens his tie and leans across the counter.

"Somethings bothering you."

"Why do you say that?" Spencer asks as she shallows her ice cream.

"I can tell your gears are spinning, Spence. Just tell me what you're thinking about. You can tell me everything."

Spencer looks down at her spoon before answering.

"I want to sell the house." She replies after a long pause, avoiding eye contact with Toby.

"Ifs that what you want to do, I'll support you the entire-"

"That's not all." Spencer whispers.

Toby quickly walks over to Spencer, worried that she might need a shoulder to cry on.

"I know we've only been together for less than a year, but I want to use the money I get from the house to look for a house for ourselves." Spencer's last words were barely audible, but Toby caught every word.

"If it helps I have some money I've been saving that we could use to buy new furniture and paint-"

"You're ok with moving in together?" Spencer asks.

Toby laughs and pulls Spencer into a hug.

"Of course! It was going to happen sooner or later, so why not now?"

Spencer puts her spoon down on the counter and walks over towards Toby. She wraps her arms around his waist and places her head in his chest.

"The sound of your heart pumping is so comforting." Spencer whispers into her chest.

Toby kisses the top of her head and pulls her closer.

"What if I were to build you a house?" Toby asks out of the blue.

Spencer stands up straight and looks Toby in the eyes.

"Obviously it wouldn't be anytime soon, but once I'm done all my apprenticeships, I want to build us a house."

Spencer smiles and plants a kiss Toby's lips.