Goofball

I walk down the stairs in front of the school and make my way to the student parking lot. I make my way towards my car when I see Aria talking to our English teacher, Mr Fitz.

Thinking. I thing of it, I hop into my car and throw my bag and books into the front seat. I click start my car and put it in reverse. As I'm checking my mirrors, I notice Aria and Mr Fitz kissing.

I slam on the brakes in shock.

Aria Montgomery just kissed my English teacher, Eek.

Not wanting to draw attention to myself, I continue to back out of my stall and drive away.

"Why would they want to do that in a.) a student parking lot and b.) AFTER SCHOOL?" I think to myself.

I shake it off and decide to take a drive out of town. I drive for twenty minutes, when I reach my favourite lookout spot as a kid.

I park on the side of the dirt road get out.

I walk over to a bench that sits under a tree over looking the city of Rosewood and Ravenswood.

I sit down on the bench and breathe in the fresh air.

"I miss you, Mom and Dad." I say as I close my eyes. "You too, Melissa." I say with a chuckle.

The sound of my phone ringing snaps me out of my daydream.

"Hello?" I answer.

"It's good to know you're not ignoring me!" A male voice says.

"Toby? Why would you think I was avoiding you?" I say standing up from the bench.

"You didn't show up at the restaurant. I tried calling your house and got no answer. But you picked up your phone pretty quick." He says.

I run my fingers through my hair.

"We had a date tonight!! Oh my gosh I totally forgot!!" I say as I smack my forehead. "I'll be there in no time!"

"There's no need." Toby says quickly.

"What?" I ask.

"Turn around."

I turn to see Toby standing a couple metres away from my car.

I hang up the phone and walk over towards him.

"Im so sorry, Toby!! I didn't even realize it's 6:00pm!"

"It's alright, Spence." Toby says pulling me into a hug.

"I had a rough day. I only scored a 98% on my math test, I saw Aria kissing Fitz, I came here to clear my head and forgot about our-"

"Wait...you ONLY scored a 98% on your math test?" Toby says with a bit of frustration.

"What can I say? I like the number 100." I say with laugh.

Toby laughs, when suddenly his eyes go wide.

"Aria and Fitz kissed?" Toby says with wide eyes.

I cover my mouth with both hands.

"I probably shouldn't have said anything! Toby you can't tell a soul!" I whisper as I stop dead in my tracks.

"I wouldn't tell a soul, Spencer. I won't even tell my dog."

"You have a dog?"

He laughs and gives me a kiss.

"I love you, Spencer." Toby says between kisses.

"Aw. I wanted to say that first!" I say as I wrap my hands around his waist.