King and Queen

"How could you forget about something so important?" Hanna questions as the two girls walk into Chemistry. 

"Very funny, Hanna. I have a lot more important things to worry about than  prom." Spencer exclaims as she takes a seat at their lab bench.

"Anyways, you and Toby have my vote," Hanna says with a quick smile. "You guys are like the cutest couple here."

Spencer laughs and opens up her notebook.

"Come on, there is no denying that you and Caleb are cute together."

Hanna flips back her hair and smiles.

"That is so true!"

Spencer shakes her head and smiles down at her book.

"AHHHH!! Speaking of boyfriends," Hanna squeals, "have you seen Aria's new bae?"

"Will you keep it down!!" Spencer whispers sternly. "Do you want the whole school to know?!"

Hanna lets out a deep breath and continued.

"It's Mr Fitz! I saw them together in his office."

Spencer smacks the palm of her hand against her forehead.

"Sometimes I question your ability to listen." Spencer coos.

"Chillax, Spence. I really like Mr Fitz, his class is actually fun. He's the last teacher I'd want to get fired."

"Try arrested, Hanna. What they're doing is illegal." Spencer whispers.

"Love shouldn't be illegal." Hanna argues.

"Well it is when it's between a student and a teach-"

"Don't go all lawyer on me, Spence. This is chemistry we're talking about! There is no denying that they are meant for each other!."

Spencer takes a deep breath while Hanna opens up her binder.

"You're right Hanna, we are in Chem class, how about we talk about balancing equations or Redox reactions?" Spencer suggests with a laugh.

"Can I copy down yesterday's notes?" Hanna asks out of the blue.

Spencer rolls her eyes and slides over her notebook.

^*^*^*^*^*^

"Science is sooooooo boring."

"Stop complaining, Hanna," Spencer says as they walk towards the lunch room. "Any type of science is actually very helpful."

Hanna furrows her eyebrows as they walk through the cafeteria doors.

"Then when would I need to know that the "mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell?' Huh?" Hanna questions as she throws herself in her chair beside Emily.

"Is Spencer boring you with a lecture on cells?" Aria laughs.

"Haha, very funny, Aria." Spencer says as she places her bag down on the floor.

"So..."Hanna smirks as she leans in towards Aria, who immediately starts blushing.

"I hear you're seeing someone...older."

"Hanna! Cut it out! Did you not listen to anything I warned you-" Spencer takes a deep breath and stands up.

"Where are going, Spence?" Emily asks as Spencer collects her things from the ground.