04. NYC I

Ronnie's POV

"Alright, let's go!" I hollered.

     I saw Demi walking behind me. She walked out of the door and all I could do was stare at her. She looked amazing in what she was wearing. It was a red crop top that made her bosom (I love that word) look bigger than before and her jeans-- wow. 

We walked towards the elevator and waited until the nearest elevator reached the floor. 

Ding!

     We both walked inside and Demi just stared at the ceiling awkwardly. "So," I started to break the silence, "how has school been?" I stared at her waiting for her response. "Ugh, don't talk about school. It starts next month and I don't want to be reminded about it." She responded back.

Well, that went well.

"Well, I want to talk about it. Do you perform in any shows?" I asked.

"I haven't performed to a crowd since the 6th grade," Demi laughed.

-----------------------------------------

Demi's POV

     I remember that day perfectly. It was the Christmas show in 2006. I sang Bleeding Love horribly to the crowd. Now, I have had so much vocal improvement.

"It was quite embarrassing," I continued, "I haven't performed ever since." I said as I looked down.

"Hey, it's alright. I think you should give it a try one more time," Ronnie said as he flashed his smile.

     We had reached the lobby as we walked out of the elevator. Ronnie waved to the concierges at the front desk as we both walked out the front doors. "So, how far is the Empire State building from here?" I asked Ronnie. We walked towards Mercedez Benz that appeared to be Ronnie's car in the parking lot. "It's like 5 minutes away from here. It'll be fun, I promise!" Ronnie chuckled as he opened the passenger door, "Get in." He said as he winked. He hopped in on the driver side and turned on the car.

     We soon arrived to the enormous building. "Oh my god," I gasped. "What?" Ronnie said. "It's...big." I said softly. "I know. Now, come on!" He said as he dragged my hand and pulled me inside the revolving doors. There were a bunch of people inside the building. Ronnie gave in our tickets and we soon were inside the elevator with a group of people.

"Ow, my ears."

The pressure started to hurt our ears, but we finally arrived to the top.

------------------------

Ronnie's POV

     I stared at Demi as I took her hand and led her outside into the viewing area. New York City was so amazing during the day time and the night time. We were so high up from the ground. "So, what do you think? How long do you want to stay here?" I asked her. "As long as you like!" Demi said smiling.

I loved it when she smiled. It made me feel like I was doing something right. 

"Can I borrow your phone?" She asked.

     I gladly gave her my iPhone 5S, but then I noticed she swiped up the camera on the home screen. She flipped the camera so it was facing her. "Come here, selfieeee!" She said smiling through her teeth as she pressed on the camera icon. I smiled, "Let's take one together."

Demi raised her eyebrow," Okay!" She took the picture again.

     I received my phone back and started looking at the picture Demi took of herself. Awe, she looked so cute and silly.