I didn't even noticed I was staring at Louis and Niall until Louis raised an eyebrow. He looked at Niall's and his hand and back at me. I looked away and heard Louis chuckling. He looked like he knew what was happening.

Not even 5 minutes later, I felt couch dip a little so I turned my head and saw Louis completely on Niall.

What the--?

His arms were around Niall's waist and his right leg was intertwined with Niall's left leg. His head was on Niall's chest and he was looking at me, smirking the whole time.

Is he allowed to do that?

••

The movie finally finished and I almost didn't even know what film we were watching, because I was distracted a lot. And whose fault is that?

Niall's.

Niall tried to stretch but because of Louis, he couldn't. "Okay Lou, you can get off now." He chuckled, trying to move Louis' hand away.

"But Niiiiiiiial, you're so comfortable and warm." Louis whined.

"Get off or I'm gonna get you off." Niall warned, not realizing how dirty that sounded. But Louis did realize.

"Now or-" Niall cut Louis off.

"Oh you dirty little... being." Niall shook his head, flipping Louis over so he was off of Niall and on the couch instead.

Louis laughed. Liam yawned and looked at Louis, "Are we finally gonna go, Louis? I'm tired as fuck."

"Alright, alright, we're going, grandpa." Louis said, standing up.

"Good night lads, I'm gonna stay just a bit longer." Niall waved from the couch.

I looked at Niall until I noticed someone in front of me. "Now is your chance." Louis walked away immediately, while I just stood there shocked.

What does that mean?

Did he noticed- He noticed me staring at Niall the whole time he was hugging him. Great. Just great.

"Um, do you have anything against if I stay a little bit longer too?" I asked awkwardly, waiting for Niall's answer.

"No worries, you can stay if ya want." Niall answered, patting the spot beside him. I sat beside him and looked at the TV. On TV was currently some TV show that I don't know about.

"Are you and Louis together?" I asked quietly, not taking my eyes off TV.

If they are, that wouldn't be awkward, would it be? Nah, who am I lying to? It would be hella awkward!

Niall laughed. "Yeah. We're married." He turned serious and looked at me.

My mouth fell open. "M-Married? But I thou-" Niall cuts me off with laughter.

"Of course we're not, he's my best friend. And he has a wife and a child." Niall continued to laugh and I felt my cheeks heating up.

"Uhm well sorry for assuming things I just saw you were pretty close on this couch and- I thought, I assumed you were together- But I'm not a homophobe, don't you worry, I was just a bit surprised- And it's not a bad surprise, it was goo- I think, I'm sorry, I'm rambling again." I was 100% sure I was red as a tomato. 

"Ah, no worries. People always assume Louis and I are a couple, that's why we like to give them a show. When we're not in my company, of course." Niall said.

"Alright. Um, I don't want to seem nosy, but I also saw Liam getting a bit annoyed, so is he- Like, does he like you or something?" I asked, being the nosy bitch I am.

Niall laughed. "God, no. Liam was and still is possessive about some things. Like, he was jealous when I made new friends, so that's why he is jealous when Louis is with friends that isn't him. It doesn't really make much sense, but that's how Liam is." 

"And Louis has a wife and a child?" I asked.

"Yeah. He has a lovely wife named Sophie, and a lovely daughter named Katherine. They're both very lovely and nice. Sophie, his wife, always makes cookies whenever I come. I need to visit them as soon as possible, I haven't seen them in ages." I nodded, listening to every word he says. He turns towards me. "Hey, if you want, the next time I go, you can go with me? You're always in this house and you're probably getting bored of it. You can go out whenever you want, well when you're not with Ethan." 

"I would love to go with you, and of course I know that, but I don't have much to do in the city and I feel like I would've loose myself in all the people that are out there. There's so much traffic these days and I'm a bit claustrophobic I must say." I explained.

"Oh. I didn't know that. But whenever you want to go out, explore a little, just tell me and I will call one of my bodyguards so they can help you and take you look at some places you haven't seen." Niall offered.

What a nice man! See? Screw you, Johanna! He isn't a player, he doesn't look like it! I was right. He's such a hero.

"Thank you, Niall. But I don't want to be a burden." 

"Nah, you're not. It's my pleasure to make you happy."

---

Yaaay, another update! 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, if you did, make sure to comment! x

Thank you guys for being there for me! Thank you for all the support you've been giving me, I can't thank you enough seriously.

Question for this chapter: Are you tidy or dirty person? (exemple: is your room tidy or dirty?)
Meh: Ahh it depends, sometimes I'm just too lazy to clean my room. But most of the times I'm tidy lol.

Comment, vote, add this story to your library, follow me and don't forget that I love you! xx

Instagram: cupcakenialler_

All the love,
- Jo.😎