Yes'

"Brandon!"
He looks up at and squints in my direction and then widens his eyes and freezes.
I run to him and stop in front of him out of breath. Already? Stupid asthma.
"Give... me...a... second. I ...did ...way to much...right then."
I put my hands above my head and take in deep breaths until I can breath again.
"Sorry I have asthma and I just...yeah."
He smirks and then his puts his lips into a line and looks down at the ground.
"Look Madi if you don't want to go on a date it's fine, i'll get ov-''
"Yes"
He looks up and turns to walk away.
Really Madi? You idiot.
"I mean no... ugh...I would like to go on a date with you."
He stops and turns towards me.
"Really? What about that guy? I many you guys are in the same class and it would probably be easier to se-"
I cut him off again. "But, I don't want to date him. In fact we made a deal to tell the people who asked us out yes."
He smiles ear to ear and with out warning I feel arms around me.
"This is going to be so great. Oh gosh I got to go to practice. I'll... I'll text you. BYE."
He lets me go and I let out to breath I didn't know I was holding.
"You don't know my number." I say with an eye brow raised.
He stops,walks back to me standing a foot away and holds out his phone.
I grab it with out being asked and put my number in.
"BYE MADI."
He walks away with a huge grin on his face. I start walk and reach the stairs when I hear a ding from my phone and pull it out of my pocket. I start walking up the stair and open my message.
Unknown Number - Madi?
Me- um who is this
Unknown Number- It's Brandon.
Me- oh then, yes?
Unknown Number- I just got to play practice so I got to go but i just want to make sure I got your number right. I'll talk to you later?
I change his called I.d. and answer him. While I open the door to the  front exit.
Me- Yeah talk to you later.
Brandon- OK BYE :)
I put my earbuds in and walk to the round about and look down at the line of cars. Six cars down I see the blue dodge dart my mom owns.
I stand at the curb thinking about how Brandon is so sweet and how his smile gives me butterflies. Oh gosh, please don't tell me i'm one of those girls.
I hear a car beep and I jump back to focus. I see my mom with her hands raised, irritated and I run to the passenger door hoping in.
"What the hell Madi? I've been waiting for at least 20 minutes, where were you?"
"I'm sorry I had to talk to my teacher about an up coming assignment and I complete forgot that you were picking me up from school. "'
" I don't believe you, I saw you smiling like a dumbass on the curb and I told you I will take you out of this school and put you back in Reynolds if you give me any problems. I don't spend thousands of dollars for you to come here and become like all of these rich white kids who treat their parents like shit!"
I sit there in my seat nodding. My mother is harsh when it comes to white people sometimes.
"Isn't that kind of racist?" I hear my brother say.
"Shut up. Our people have gone through enough."
"That sounds racist." I state.
"Madison Annalisa if you don't shut the fuck up right now you are going to get your ass kicked."
I stop and think about the words she used.
She stops at the red light and breathes heavily.
"Why don't you every use our last name when you call you out our names mom?"
She turns to me with a glare.
"Your last name reminds me of your other half and you know that."
I look at her confused and she goes when the light turns green.
"Other half?"
"It reminds me of your father, Madi."
I feel the tension in the car increase and I stop talking.

OK so i am so freaking busy. I have finals coming up and I gotta study because i don't know shit so wish me luck.
I really love the song above so give it a listen to. My friend played it for me once and i feel in love so yeah.
Love ya'll
-AmberScarlet1