Untitled Part 14

Everything is so bright and i haven't even opened my eyes yet. Why is my bed so uncomfortable. I open my eyes slowly and see a white room with fish and star stickers on the ceiling. I look down. Im the one in here. What the hell happened and how long have i been here. I pull the wierd thing out of my nose and the IV out of my arm which fucking hurt, how do people in the movies do this shit. Something behind me starts beeping incredible loud and i open every drawer looking for my clothes i finally find some pants that look like mine and pull them on. For some reason their way to small and i take the stupid sheet apron that has almost no perpose except for letting people see your bare ass, and put on a sweater that's in the cupboard. I hear running behind me and yelling.

"SHE IS AWAKE!!! CALL HER FAMILY AND FRIENDS!! SHE'S AWAKE!!!"

Then out of nowhere a man who looks way to young to be a doctor appears in my room.

Hot Doc- "Oh my gosh i wasn't sure you would wake up. Wait, lay down what are you doing."

I suddenly feel my legs give out and i fall to the floor. A few seconds later Hot Doc helps me stand up and lay on the most uncomfortable bed ever.

Hot Doc- "Take it easy. Ok, I'm your doctor, Dr. Trustowski. You my friend, Madison Renee' Urrutia had been in a coma for a month yesterday. I know it's a lot to process so if you choose to brake some thing, make sure it's not an equipment because it is very expensive."

Dr. Trustowski walks of the room and i sit there frozen. What did he mean in a coma. That is not possible, maybe i was out for a day maybe even two but a month. No. This is not happening.

For about ten minutes i sit on this uncomfortable bed and stare at the wall when i hear my name bein called. Mother and Anthony. They run in my room and hug me.

Mother- "Madi! Madi! Oh my Madi! Your awake! I missed you so much."

I hug her back and hear her start to cry.

Mother- "It's been so long! I've missed you so much."

Me- "You said that already."

She lets go and goes to find the Dr. Trustowski. Leaving Anthony and me alone.

Me- "So are you going to hug your Big sister or re you just going to stand there?"

He walks over to me and hugs me tighter then i was expecting.

Me- " If your trying to brake my rib your succceeding."

Anthony- "Shut up. Hey you know your not my big sister, your two minutes older."

He lets go and sits in the chair next to me.

Me- " Exactly, i'm two minutes older than you."

During the next couple of hours everyone comes and visits me. Noelle starts crying, my Tia and Tío start crying and leave crying, Fawn comes in and yells at me saying she trusted me and all this shit i don't really feel like repeating, and the main people i wanted to see don't come.

Me- "Mom, where's my Dad? Have you seen him?"

She freezes and looks up in pity at me.

Mother- " I'm sorry honey but your Dad didn't come."

Me- " What do you mean he didn't come? I almost died, he came i know it."

Mother- " Madison he did not come, ok. I am sorry but it is the truth."

My Doctor came in a little after that and asked everyone to leave being that visiting hours where over. I say bye and hug my knees to my chest.

Dr. Trustowski - "He called. Your Dad, every day asking if anything changed. I don't know if he came to visit you but i can check. You will only have to be in here for a couple of days and the you can go home."

When Dr. Trustowski leaves i almost immediately fall asleep.

"Madyi hurry up, i miss you get up."

"Jaiden don't poke her face, she's sleeping. The Doctor are trying to help her wake up."

"Mommy why won't sissy wake up? Is she mad at me for going to school without telling her? I didin't want to but Daddy said i had to go and she wouldn't be mad."

"Jaid Madi got hurt bad and her body is fixing it self, thats why she's sleeping her body is not ready to wake up."

"But, i'm ready for sissy to wake up so she should get up...Mommy i'm hungry."

"Ok lets go down to the cafeteria and get so dinosaur nuggets."

"Yeah, bye sissy i love you. Wake up."

"Wake up!"

"Wake up!"

I open one of my eyes and i am blinded by the lights in the halway. I turn away from the light into the dark. Wow that sounded evil.

"Madi? You awake?"

Ugghhh. Noelle. I get up and close the door. Then, get back in bed.

Me- " I am now. I mean in not trying to rest because of doctor orders or anything."

Noelle- "I already miss the coma you."

Me- " I love you too. What is it that you need?"

Noelle- " nothing really i just wanted you to be awake so i wasn't staring at you while you sleeped. That's creepy."

Me- " You suck."

Noelle- "I love you too."

Me- "Hey thats my thing! "

Noelle- "Shhh! Rest my child. I got to go. Love you, see you later."

As Noelle walks out a see a creepy figure standing at the door. Being that i am a little jump to say the least i freak out a little, trowing everthin near me at the figure.

Madi! Madi calm down it's just me!"

The figure with the now fimiliar voice walks into the room.

Brendon.

Yo! Guy what's up? I have finals starting on Tuesday and I'm going to Fail but you know what whatever. Honestly i didn't know what song to put so there's that.

Love ya'll,

AmberScarlet1