A little "Party" Begins

I couldn't stop myself from smiling.he smiled back which made my stop breathing. 

Me- "Brendon, What are you doing here? You have school? How did you get here?"

Brendon- "I needed to see. It's lunch right now and My friend and i have the next period free so i asked him to drive me here since i don't get my license for a month."

I kiss him when he finishes which catches him by suprise but then kisses me back. Every time it feels like little fireworks are going off in my head. He pulls away which makes me pout. He puls my chin up to look in my eyes and pecks my lips which makes me smile.

Brendon- "Gosh i can't wait  until next year, then i can kiss you every and all day. "

Me- "Who says i'll kiss you back?"

He smirks at he and then wraps his arms around me and kisses my forehead, lets go and pushes me against the wall i gasp and he gets closer. Closer he gets the more i want him to kiss he but he doesn't. After a minute or two i couldn't help my self and wrapped my arms around his necl andpulled him doen to my and kiss him.  He picks he up and i wrap my legs around his waist. I kiss him more until he pulls away again. 

Brendon- "Told you. I better go before some one sees me or i'm late. I'll see you later"

I let out a groan and hug him. He hugs me back and pecks my lips again. He walks out of the door and a few minutes later i do the same.

I smile the entire time i walk down the hall and press my fingers to my lips. The bell rings and i turn inthe direction of my locker doin the same thing. When i get to my locker Noelle is leaning on it. 

Noelle-" Madi Renee' Urrutia you have so much explaining to do."

Shit.

I smile at her innocently and push her out of the way to grab my things. Then she starts her investagation.

Noelle- "How could you not tell me that you have a boyfriend it's been weeks. I heard about the text's you should have told me. I'm so mad right now. Ask your mom if you can spend the night because you are sleeping over. My parents are out of town and took my brother and siters with them so my house is empty."

I look at her and smile. Then realize i can't.

Me- "I can't Brendon and i are hanging out today."

Noelle- "Well invite him over and Fawn and Chris i have to question them too."

I look at her with shock. Hell no i am not spend the night in the same house as my boyfriend his sister and her boyfriend.  But of course i freaking listen to her and they all freaking say yes. My last hope Mom. I get through school and we decide to meet at noelle's house after we get our things. I walk home and hope that my Mom says no. That's so weird. I decide not to tell her about my boyfriend yet. 

Me- " Mom you here?"

Mom-"I'm in the kitchen."

I walk over to the kitchen and see she is sitting at the table. I sit across from her and begin.

Me-"Mom i was wondering if i could go to noelle's she's having a little party thing and sleep over. My freinds are going with there boyfriends and  I want to go."

She looks up  at me and says the weirdest thing i have ever hear.

Mom-"I don't care. You have year until  you can drive and you get great grades, i trust you."

I look at her and she smiles i do the same back and go to my room to get my things.

I don't know what to bring so i grab my make up, straightener, my toothbrush and my medication. I shove them into a bag and got to my closet. I pull out some mid thigh shorts and paramore shirt with the sleeves cut off for pj. I get some dress because there easy to change into and my ankle boot heels for tommorow. I look at my self and suddenly hate what i'm wearing. I go back to my closet and get out a black flowy shirt and a moroon cardigan. I put some red lipstick on and curl my hair and then brush is out to add i don't even know and put my boots on. I grab my journal, some pencils and my charger. And i'm ready. I'm proud of how small my bag is considering i grabbed alot. I grab my keys and give my mom a kiss on the cheek she smiles and wipes the red of her cheek. I cross the street and put my earbuds in and turn on pandora to mix it up. Justin Bieber comes on and just when im about to change it because of my strong dislike for him i stop. God damn it i like this song. I turn it up and listen with a little bit of anger. When the song is over i press the like button and Halsey's Colors comes on. When i reach Her door i feel hands around me and i gasp an tense up. He chuckles and i relax. I feel his breath on my ear.

Brendon- " You look beautiful."

I turn around and kiss him. When i pull away i see Fawn smiling and Chris staring at me with an emotion i can't pin point. I blush and turn around to open the door and it opens when i have my hand a centimeter from the knob.

Noelle- "Good God you are hot. What the Hell Madi I want one!"

I blush again and she pulls us in. I notice a couple making out on her couch and i get kind of grossed out, What i'm a hypocrite sue me.  She snaps her finger a couple times and i almost faint. Coffee shop girl and a faintly familiar boy break away from each other. 

Noelle- "This is my Brother Nick and his 'ho'  i mean girlfriend, Margarita."

i laugh and she looks right at me and widens her eye and points.

Margarita(Toxic)- "She's the one who jumped me babe."

Everyone looks at me and then laughs. I think that because she's in idiot and her boyfriend goes to a different school she could get away with this. 

Me- "Oh please, Keep going, i would hate to interupted your tale."

And she starts.

Hey guys. Hope you liked this chapter. I'm not a fan of Just Bieber, like Madi but this song is really good. To the right is exactly what She is wearing/changes into but her lipstick is darker and her bag is bigger. This most likely has some errors so sorry. 

Love,

AmberScarlet1