The Reasoning

Oh my gosh I got a Paramore Poster for Christmas and  all I need is a Panic! At the Disco  poster and I have all of my favorite bands. Yay me! Ok sorry just wanted to share that.

I pull my beaten up nike running shoes on and run out of the freshman locker room and down the stairs to catch up with the class. I see my P.E teach just barely walk out of the varsity locker room.
Ms. Clares looks around then points at the track and screams 3 laps for the warm up.
Awesome.

~~~Time skip to when class is over~~~(Gym is a boring)

I pull my combat boots over my fluffy sockets and lace up my shoes as fast as i can. I hear the bell ring and get up from the bench. Pulling my back pack out of my gym locker i look over at the girl who barely just put her shirt on mumble an " oh shit" and then shut my locker making sure it's locked and run out of the locker rooms.
I hate and love Tuesdays for that reason and that reason alone. The late start means no break and break is after second period which is gym for me and I have to rush to get to class on time being that Ms. Clare always forgets to look at the time. Plus, the schedule is dumb.
I jog to my next class, Faith. As soon as I step foot into the class the bell rings. I look over to my teacher Mr. Guyol SJ and he raises his hand with a smile towards me and i high five him.
Mr. Guyol (SJ's are like priest in training) : "Ok class who's turn is it to do prayer."
Oh shit.
I'm supposed to do mine on Thursday and i have no ideas.
A kid in the back of the room, who i always forget is in this class with me stands up and walks to the front without a word and his iPad. He doesn't say anything and plugs in his iPad a video starts. I zone out for a while until i hear a very faint crying sound and turn my head to the sound. The girl sitting by me and a lot of other people in the class are tearing up or about to. I look up and it's one of these try not to cry challenge videos. The one with the little girl and i just look away. Everyone just stays quite for a while after the video is over and the guy who showed it went back to his seat.
I see my teacher wipe his I cheek and I successfully hold in a chuckle. I know the video is sad but, a grown man is actually crying in front of a whole bunch of teenagers who are also crying because of a Metlife commercial. I'm one of the only people not crying, i look around and see a guy named Tyler, who i like to call player  number two because this dude is like the embodiment of the word player but, i've meet worse so number two, anyways i see he isn't crying. He looks up and waves sweetly at me and i wave back. Even though he's a typical player he's actual a good guy, some times. He may be hella hot but, i'm not into him. 

~~~Time Skip~~~

After the bell rings i walk out of class and walk to art slowly. I turned in my art project but, i hate it and it's just not my best work. I pass by the drama class and see Brandon. I freeze. Oh shit, i still don't know. I barely know the guy. He sees me and waves. I wave back and continue walking to class. I sit down look at the ground and think.
Should i go out with him? He's such a genuinely good person it scares me. He's so hot too. Why is this so complicated. I know i shouldn't being that i really don't want to get him involved with a mess like me. I would seriously be no good for him. Plus, i barely know him, yeah for the past two months we have been saying Hi in the hallways and we talked a little but, I still don't know him really. But, isn't that what people do on dates, get to know each other? I just don't think i can.
I feel some eyes on me and i look up.
Charlie is sitting across from me and staring.
Me- " What? Did i miss something? "
She smiles.
"No you idiot, but i just heard you got asked out this morning by a cute sophomore from this girl I really don't like so i'm mad at you."she  says.
She lifts her chin up and turns her head to the side.
"Are you serious? Because i haven't seen you since it happened and you probably weren't going to tell me you were dating Kelsi. So you have no room to judge me." I reply with a smile.
"True. So what are you going to do?"
I see some people listening to our conversation and I shake my head. All anyone ever wants is to know something before someone else.
" I'm not sure yet. I really like him but, I don't want to involve him in the mess that is me."
She looks at me with an evil grin, " I'm pretty sure he finds that 'mess that is you' hot. I think you should say yes."
I can feel my face get a little red. "Well it's a good thing I don't listen to you. And Shut up."
" HEY. What did I sat about Shut up in this class Ms. Urrutia?" I heard Ms. Shade say as the late bell rings.
"Sorry." "Shushie, Charlie."I answer.
Charlie successfully holds in a laugh and I kick her in the shin.
" What the hell was that for?" She aggressively whispers to me.
"That was for laughing, and being a jerk." I explain.
We don't do much all class, because Charlie was new and wasn't at school the day the assignment as assigned she didn't have to do and I finished mine so we have two days of a free period.
I pop my ear buds in and Kiss Me by Sixpence None The Richer and I curse myself and The Gabbie Show for influencing my life so much and curse my self for downloading the song. I tap my pencil on the desk to the song and some girl who's name I forgot told me to stop not to politely and Charlie's eyes widened and she turned her head to look at the girl and glared.
"Oh my gosh, Charlie stop you're going to make her cry."
She looked back at me "No one talks to my friends like that unless they want to get smacked."
"Dude I have a twin brother who wishes I was a boy and my first really friend was a guy, i've been in enough fights to handle myself. Thanks though."
"No problem my dude. Don't want to get into trouble too, it's to soon for me to get suspended again."
"Charlie, my friend, you are insane. "
"You love me."
"I'm not Kelsi."
"Oh My Gosh you did not just say that."
"Oh but I did my friend." I reply.
She kicks my shin.
"Ow what the hell. That hurt." I whisper to her.
"Opps sorry." She gives me a devilish grin.
After the bell rings we go to lunch and Kelsi, Charlie and I argue about me giving an answer to Brandon and after a while I get kind of irritated and say that I have to go to the office for my Mom. Which was a lie. They don't notice and wave me bye. I walk to the direction of the next class I have which I share with Kelsi and Charlie who I love but, don't really feel like talking to right now.
I sit down against the lockers by the door to the history class I have next and close my eyes, trying to relax my mind.
"Where's your friends you're always with, the red head and the clumsy one?"
I look up to see David, the cute guy, sliding down the wall across from me.
"Why are you here class doesn't start for another ten minutes."
"My friends were getting annoying so I left." He answers with a chuckle. He quickly asks again: "So way are you here?"
"Same i guess, "The Red Head" Charlie and the "Clumsy"one Kelsi are being incredibly annoying, i love them to pieces but they just can't let it go."
"If you don't mind me asking, won't let what go?"
I look at him and sigh.
"Well there is this guy, he asked me out and I haven't answered him yet. I. Just don't want to involve him in the mess that is my life and I don't want to hurt him. But, I also like him so i just don't know."
He looks at me surprised I told him the truth and widen my eyes realizing I just said all that.
"Shit sorry, didn't mean to say all that. "
He laughed "It's cool I get it. It's kind of the same sort of um with my Friends but the other way around. A girl i've never meet asked me out and I just don't know. I'm not really interested in a relationship right not, I just go here and I just want friends currently."
I chuckled " Yeah I total get that, I'll be your friend if you want." I realized how that sounded.
"Wow sorry that sounded kind of creepy-ish, but besides what it sounds like I do mean it."
He chuckles at my awkwardness "That actually sounded genuine, not creepy." He pauses. "And I would really like to be friends with you, thanks. Anthony sure did lie about you."
I sigh of course he said some bullshit. "What did he say this time?"
He smiled and then answered "He said that you quote are a evil twat who will eat some one alive if they breath in your direction. He also said not to trust you and that you would never be up to being friends with any of us un- quote."
"Wow, I sure do love my brother. Us?"
"Oh yeah us being the football players. Some of them were talking about you in the locker room after practice."
I sigh again.
"Oh it wasn't any thing bad, some confessed they liked you. Other said they thought that you looked like a Bitch and Jackson and I said we liked your style, they way you dress is cool by the way."
"Wow you learn something new every day. "
I laugh thinking about what he said. He looked like he wanted to ask why I laughed.
" I think it's funny how two years ago I couldn't think of one guy who liked me, not that I want to date anyone but, it's funny." I said looking down at the ground.
"Well either guys have always been scared of you or aren't ballsy or people finally realized that you're hot."
I looked up with my eyes slightly widened. He did not just call me hot, right? No I can't deal with this.
I think he finally realized what he said, his face grew red and immediately started to try to fix what he said." Oh shit, I didn't mean it like that I know you like someone, sorry. I didn't mean it, not that you're not hot because you're like really hot, no shit that's not right eith-"
I laugh at his rambling and his red cheeks.
"David it's cool, I get it. Thanks. You're not bad on the eye's either and I mean that in a total friends way. But, i'm going to let this go our entire friendship just so you know."
"Fuck you. "
I hear the bell ring and our teacher opens the door.
"I know you want to, but I didn't know you were this forward."
His face grew bright red again and started to cough. " Oh my gosh Madi, stop."
I start to laughing hysterically and sit down in the back. David glares at me and the softens his face and sits in front and turns around.
"I thing you should give this guy a chance, obviously you like him and you being scared of who you are is stopping you from possibly a really great experience. If he can't handle what you call "a mess" there's a lot of other people in this school who like you."
I stare at this amazing guy in front of me.
" Wow thank you, that was more helpful then what my friends said. But if I do what you say then you have take your own advice and say yes to the girl who asked you out. Deal."
I put my hand out in front of me and David connected his hand to mine and he looked me right in the eyes.
"You got a deal partner."
I guess we lock eyes and our hands touch for to long because I hear someone clear their throat and I shake my head and let go of David's hand and he does the same turning around.
I look around and lock eyes with Brandon outside the door and he immediately walks off. Shit.
I continue turning my head and I see Kelsi looking at me with disapproval and she turns to here iPad and start to type and after a couple of seconds I get an email.
You better not like him more the Brandon because i will kill you. David is most likely a player and I can't have my best friend dating a player, it's just no good. I repeat Madi you are not to like him.
-Kelsi
I immediately reply.
Calm your tits. We just made a deal to tell the people who asked us out yes.
She looks up at me with a huge grin on her face. " Finally." She yells.
David laughs at her and at me.
"I'm guessing she knows you're going to say yes?" He asks.
"Yep."
He chuckles.
The shorter this day get's the more nervous I get. I know Brandon saw the same thing as Kelsi and I didn't had a chance to explain myself to him. So when the finally bell rings I rushed out of my class and jog to Brandon's locker as fast as I could.
I see him walking in the opposite direction and do something I never expected myself to do.

I call out his name.