Half of the Confession

I'm not ok. I act like i am around almost everyone. But, i am not ok. We sit there against the tree in the middle of the park. I cried for a long time. When i finally stopped i got up and held my hand out for Noelle. She grabbed it and hugged me.

Me- " Thank you."

Noelle- "No problem."

We walk to school even though we are an hour late. I least I won't have to see Chris for a couple of hours. I walk in the building that should be named Hell. I get my late slip and walk to class after saying goodbye to Noelle. 

" Madi? Madi, is that you?"

I turn around to see a girl I haven't seen for six  years,  Hannah. 

Me- " Hannah Claire! How long has it been? Six years! When did you start coming to this school in Oregon? Last time i saw you was when you where waving goodbye on your way to a fancy acting school. Right? What are you doing here?" 

Hannah- "You're completely right! I just moved here actually, it's my first day here. I didn't like all the drama and bitches at Harvey."

I hug her and we talk for a bit. Noticing that ten minutes have gone by i ask where she's going. She hands me her schudule and almost every class but one she has with me. That one is Social studies if you're wondering. I grab her hand and guide her to our class i am greeted by my "lovely" teacher, Mrs. Ingrid. 

Mrs. Ingrid-" Oh Mad-sun, Thank you so much for gracing us with your presences! Your late, very late. Oh hello, who is this? Welcome, my name is-"

Hannah-" Yeah i know your name. So um I don't really appreciate you talking shit and embarrassing my good friend so can you chill with that. Thanks." 

She walks away from Mrs.Ingrid and everyone just stares at her. I follow her, holding my mouth with my hands trying really hard not to laugh and everyone can tell. We sit down in the back of class, the last row. No one sits here.

Mrs. Ingrid- " Excuse me, no one talks to me like that... I'm sorry Mad-sun. You new girl have a lunch detention."

That was so weird. The rest of the day was pretty great, well except for the fact that we were reminded that finals where getting closer. I can't believe this year is  almost over. Three more months and then High school. Shit i'm going to be freshman. Wow, weird. When i hear the final bell ring i almost fall because of how fast i get up from my desk. I feel my phone buzz in my back pocket and take it out and look.

Mom- You have counseling/therapy to day. Go to the office there is a nice women waiting to talk to you. Don't be late Madison.

I freeze in the middle of the hallway and feel a couple of people shoulder me,  i hear some sorries and some watch were your goings. But, I don't move. I feel a hand on my lower back and tense up. The hand moves away quickly and i look up from the text i have now read thirdy time to the owner on the hand. Damn it, Chris. I widen my eyes and turn around in the opposite direction. 

Chris- "Stop! Stop running from me Madi!"

I stop for a moment and then continue walking. I hear a groan but i don't stop. I don't know where im going to go being that the hallway is coming to an end. I panic and run into an empty classroom. I hear someone jog by and stay in the room for a good five minutes. I open the door a creak to peek out.

Chris- "I Found you!"

My eyes widen and i shut the door as fast as i possible can. I immediately regret staying in this room when Chris walks throught the door. Damn it. He points at me.

Chris-"You, have been getting on my fucking nerves."

Me-"Thanks?"

Chris-"Why, why do you do that? You do something, you get close and as soon as you realize it you run for your life? It makes me so fucking mad and hurt."

I know i shouldn't be but i suddenly feel very angry and start to verbalize it.

Me-"Maybe because i have been hurt so many time by people who "care" about me! Maybe i don't want to hurt any more! Maybe just maybe i can't trust anyone!"

Chris-"I won't hurt you!"

Me-"You already have! Every time i see with Fawn you hurt me!"

Chris-"This is Bullshit! You literally pushed me into dating her! You didn't even give us a chance! I wanted to try us but you ran!"

I freeze. What? Why? No this can't be true.

Me-"What do you mean?"

Chris-" I want to be with You."

Before i can even say anything i feel soft lips on mine. I'm shocked at first but after i get over it i kiss back pulling him closer by wrapping my arms around his neck. He wraps his arms hands around my waist. We kiss for what seems like forever but ends up being a half an hour or so. When we finally broke apart he smiled a toothy smile at me. I gave him a small smile back. I kiss him again and hear a small creek sound but ignore it until i hear a huge gasp and books crashing to the floor.  We both break from the kiss and look to the door. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. The person at the door turns and runs away, i follow.

Me-"Fawn! Wait, let me explain!"

Yo, what up y'all? Gosh im so late in updating, i had finals last week and a highschool retreat thing for school this week end, in fact i just finished unpacking before writing this for you guys. 

I didn't know what to put for the song so i just picked a happish feeling song that was being played the sad way. Thats and i think Brendon Urie sings so perfectly even if he doesn't.

Love ya'll,

AmberScarlet1