Finally Home...sorta

A/N Sorry I haven't updated in forever, I'm such a bad author! And I've had writers block so.......yeah. Enjoy!
     Since I realized I didn't pack any Midgardian clothes I had to wear on of my asgardian dresses. Which was surprisingly more comfortable than the Midgardian clothes.

 Which was surprisingly more comfortable than the Midgardian clothes

I walk out into the living room and everyone looks at me strangely.
     " What?" I ask and everyone goes back to doing whatever they're doing.
    " Mom," Harleen motions me over to the training room, so I walk over.
   When we get in there she closes the door and walks over the training dummies.
    " Ready?" She asks me and I nod.
   She steps back and with her right hand shoots a fire ball at the target and hits it dead on and then with her left hand fires a ice ball at the target putting out the flames.
      " My goodness that was amazing," I say hugging her.
    " Does that mean I get to go back to Asgard with you?" She asks eagerly.
   " I guess it's safe enough, so yes you can," I say and she gives me a big hug.
    "When do we leave?"
    " In about now-ish," I answer.
   " But I need time to pack and..." my daughter starts but I interrupt.
    " No need, we'll have everything you need in Asgard. You ready?"
    She nods and we say our goodbyes to the avengers and head outside.
---------Harley's POV-----------
I can't believe how much my life has changed in the past few days, I can't wait to go to Asgard. I wonder where my parents live? They seem rich which is cool but I haven't really learned anything about Asgardian culture yet. My mom and I are outside and a big beacon of light comes down from the sky and we're transported to Asgard.
" Hello my Queen," a big man with golden eyes says to mom. Wait? What?! Did he say queen?!
" And hello to you princess Harleen," he bowed.
" I-I'm a princess," I say shocked.
" Of course, your mother and father are king and queen of Asgard," the man I learn is named Heimdall answers.
" Come, lets go show you your room and find your father," I say as mom takes my arm.
---le time skip----
We reach the palace, which is beautiful, and head to my new room. I open the door to my room and it's the size of a house and there is a lot of gold and blue everywhere.
" Do you like it?" My mother asks.
" Like it? I love it!" I hug her.
" Great, now lets get you into some Asgardian clothes," she says as we walk in my gigantic closet.
" I have to help you pick out an outfit then I have to go get ready," my mother says looking through the dresses.
" Ready for what?"I ask her also looking through dresses.
" Why we're throwing you a ball tonight to celebrate you coming home," my mother smiles.
" A ball, for me?" I say.
" Of course, you are a princess after all. Oh you must where this dress it will look amazing on you," she says handing me the dress and hugging me then leaves.
I process what all has happened because it's been a heck of a day. My two ladies maids come in and help me with my hair and make up. By the time they are done I do look like a princess:

 By the time they are done I do look like a princess: