A new life

Disclaimer: I own none of the marvel characters and or Marvel, the thing that I made is Lily. Hope you enjoy!

I felt so happy to see Jane again, we went to college together and were best friends since high school. She came to pick me up late at an airport in New Mexico.
"Jane!" I say and run to hug her, she gives me a tight squeeze.
" How have you been, its been months? Are you still working at the cafe in New York?" She asks hoping to say I've quit and taken control of my life, but I must tell the truth.
" No I'm still working at the cafe, I haven't found any jobs in town. Plus I'm still getting over my mom and everything. She did give money in the will though."
" I'll take that I guess, come on, Darcy is waiting on us and Erik, a friend of my dad's, just flew in and is meeting us by baggage claim."
We head through the airport and eventually find Erik, the man Jane was talking about. We shake hands and exchanges names and head on to find the one and only Darcy, waiting in the car and full of complaints.
" What took you so long I've been waiting for ten minutes!" Darcy complained.
" Stop complaining, Jane said she has readings in the desert some where. You better have something good, I didn't fly all the way out here for nothing," Erik said.
We drive and drive and finally we arrive in the middle of well, no where. After a while we are ready to give up, then Darcy sees something, something giant.
" Lily are you seeing what I'm seeing," Darcy said in shock and I just nod.
" We need to get out of here Jane, now," I said afraid for my life.
" We can't leave I need to film this," she replied.
" Jane your a scientist not some storm chaser."
" I'm not leaving," she said as she grab the wheel from Darcy and the next thing I knew we something...no... Someone.
" That was legally your fault, right?" Darcy asked.
" Please do me a favor and don't be dead?" Jane pleaded.
The man grunted and stood up angrily.
" Hammer, hammer!" The man shouted.
" Yeah dude, we can tell your hammered," Darcy said.
" Heimdall, I know can hear me! Open the bifrost!" Woah, this guy is crazy.
" Oh my God, Erik look at this," Jane pointed to the hieroglyphics on the ground," We have to move before this changes."
" Jane this guy needs to be taken to a hospital," I exclaim. What was she thinking running into some and leaving them?!
" What realm is this? Alfheim, Nornheim?" The man asks. Who is this guy and why is talking about realms?
"New Mexico!" Darcy exclaims as she takes out her taser.
" You dare threaten, Thor, with such a puny weapon!" He says as Darcy tasers him. We pick him and drag him into the car.
" Hey, Darcy next time you taser someone wait till they're in the car," I say out of breath. While the guy who claims to be, Thor, is knocked out I look into his mind. He is fearful of what's going to happen and he really is an alien of some sort, I don't know from where exactly, but I see memories in a castle. With family, especially many with a brother, I think anyway. Although they do not share many qualities in their physical features. I dare not tell the others what I have learned or they might think I'm crazy.
We arrive at the hospital and I decide to wait with Erik in the car. Jane comes back about 10 minutes later and we head back to Jane's place. Then I head to my hotel and call it a night.
" How do you have this power to look into people's minds?"
Who is talking to me in my sleep I wonder and why does he wish to know this?
" No need to fear me, Lily, I am simply curious."
" Who are you?" I ask.
" You will find out in time, let's just say I know Thor and Thor knows me," he responds.
" I had my power for as long has I can remember, but I don't know how I got it," I finally said after a while.
What was going on? Is this real?
" You will hear from me soon, I look forward to meeting you, Lily."
Then I woke up to the sound of the alarm clock. I forgot I was supposed to meet Jane at her lab by noon and it was already eleven. Which gives me 45 minutes to get ready and 15 to walk down to her place. So I don't waste a moment, I throw on jeans, a white T-shirt, a leather jacket and combat boots. After that I put on a bit of make-up, and head down to the small diner for some coffee. Then I arrive at Jane's to find no one there.
" Hey, Lily," Jane said as she walked through the door followed by Thor, Darcy and Erik.
" What is he doing here?" I asked as Jane went to get him clothes from a closet.
" Erik will you please show her what we found." Jane added ripping a name tag off of Thor's shirt. Which I'm guessing was one of her ex's.
Erik tells me Jane's wormhole and star theory, then continues by showing me the figure of a man in a photo.
I point to Thor with a questioning look, and Erik nods. And I roll my eyes thinking she's crazy but she is also not.
" I require sustenance, this mortal form has grown weak," Thor says.
" We are going to the diner, you coming?" Jane asks.
" I'm going to take a walk and catch up with you guys later. I'll probably stay here for a while and drink my coffee," I reply while holding up coffee.
" Come find us if you get lonely," she replies and walks out the door.
" Good choice, now we can talk." In front of me appears a man that is very tall unlike me at 5'4. With sleak black hair, unlike my long and blond hair and with eyes that were emerald green. With the voice I heard in my dream, and he was wearing some sort of cosmic armor.
" Didn't I tell you we would meet shortly?" He said with a smirk.
-------Author's note------------
I know it's not much but it's just how they met so I hope you like it.😘