The Plan

" So how was the meeting yesterday night?" I asked Cap when he walked into the break room.
" It was good, would've been better if you were there. You know more than any of us," Cap said as he poured cream and sugar into his coffee.
" What do you mean by that?" I ask.
" I'm just saying that you knew him before he went psychopath" Cap said defensively.
With that he left me wondering what was up with Loki, because just a few years ago he was perfectly normal. Well as normal as a god can be, but now he acts like... Well a psychopath.
I went to the bridge, Fury informed me that Agent Romanoff will be interrogating Loki today. I'm happy to hear I was allowed to see him afterwards or before (one of my benefits).
Around lunch I finally got the courage to go see him. I walk in and he was encaged in this glass and round chamber, he stood up as soon as I walked in.
"Lilly! You came to see me, I knew you would." Loki said sympathetically.
" Loki why are you doing this? Causing all this destruction?" I said.
" If I told you, you might get killed because of it."
" Loki," I sighed. " I'm not going to make you tell me and I'm not going to read your mind to have you tell me. Just know I care about you and I can take care of myself."
" Always so full of hope you are," Loki smiled at me.
" Loki, you know you can tell me anything. No cameras are watching us ,I made a deal with S.H.I.E.L.D that I would help them under my terms. One of them is I can talk with you in private."
" Lily, I...," he ran his fingers through his greasy hair." Ok look, the man I work for is dangerous and will kill anyone or anything. He doesn't know that I know this, but he can control me at times with the scepter. He brainwashed me into hating my brother and taking over your planet to get him the tesseract."
I didn't know what to say afterwards or if I believed him. I knew one thing, I had to tell the team.
" I have to tell the avengers, please maybe you can work with us to stop this man who brainwashed you."
"There is no stopping him, Lily, if I don't do as he says he'll kill everyone I care about."
I put my hand on his through the glass and we stayed silent for a moment or two.
" Loki I can't let this happen," I cried. " Why?! I hate this!" I yelled and electricity sparked around me.
" Lily, my darling, calm down before you fry this fortress out of the air."
" How did... How did I do that?" I asked still upset. " I need to go find someone that can help, I'll be back later and we can talk more."
Afterward I left to see if a scientist can help ( if a scientist can understand this). I went on searching until I found a couple amateur scientist working in a lab.
" Hello, I need you're help and since your new I trust you." I said to the male and female scientist standing before me.
" Oh aren't you the one who can read minds? One of the Avengers?" The female one asked in a British accent.
" Jemma you can't just ask people if they can read minds," The male scientist said in a Scottish accent.
" Anyway," I said. " Um, well I might discovered a new ability and I was wondering if you two could run some tests to see what they are exactly?"
" Of course, I'm Agent Simmons by the way."
" I'm Fitz."
" The names Lily, so what do you need from me?"
" Just a blood sample," Simmons replied.
" Alright let's hurry though, no one can know about this," I had them promise. I feel I can trust them but I've never met them before, weird right? Oh well I just I have to wait and see what they find.
I go to see Romanoff's video feed that's live from her  interrogation right now. If only they knew what I did, then they could see the amazing guy I do. We never discussed the kiss, I have to remember that for next time I see him. I head to where Tony and Bruce are working to see what they are up to and when I walk in I find the team arguing back and forth.

Hard to trust the Avengers when they can't trust you.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆
Hey everyone,
If you watch the show Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, you noticed my FitzSimmons reference! Don't worry I know this isn't true because FitzSimmons weren't with shield at the time, but this is going to lead into one of my upcoming fanfictions about Lily and the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D! Obviously after this one.