Harley

Disclaimer: I dot not own D.C. Comics or Marvel or any of there characters just Lily😘
Harley's POV
I am Dr. Harley Quinzel I'm 23 years old and I work at Arkham asylum with a phD in psychology . My newest patient is Gotham's wildest villain, the Joker. I have no parents, I was left at an orphanage when I was two but I do remember my parents a little bit, nobody believes me that they are from another planet but whatever. Today is my first day talking with the joker and I can't tell you how nervous I am. I enter the room and he is sitting at a table in a straight jacket and I sit across from him. He's actually kinda cute; what are talking about he's a crazy villain?!
       " Mr. Joker how are you today?" I ask him sitting down.
      " I'm just wonderful doll face other than the fact I'm here," he laughs.
       " Why do you kill people?"
      " Because it drives the bat craaaaazzzzy," he laughs evilly," but serious killing is my version of FUN!"
---------Nobody's POV------------------------------------------
The months go on and Harleen slowly falls for the Joker and vice versa, she slowly starts to spiral into her own madness before one day she breaks joker out of prison and a they run away together. She is now known as Harley Quinn, Queen of Gotham city but what she doesn't know is her parents have been keeping an eye on her the whole time.
-----------Lily's POV(A/N sorry for the POV switches this is the last one in the chapter I promise)---------
               " Heimdall what has my daughter been up to these days?" I ask him. I am so worried about her I haven't been able to check on her in months because of my queenly duties and defeating time freezing monsters. So since time has been frozen for so long Harleen and I are the same age as when I had her plus she is Midgardian and not asgardian like Loki and I.
      " My queen it's good to see you, you were asking about your daughter?" He says giving me a hug.
    " Yes I was wondering how she is?"
   " She is in a city called Gotham and she has a PhD in psychology, she has met a man named the joker. The next part I'm going to tell you...it's not good are you sure you want to hear it?" He asks me and I nod eagerly.
     " She has become known as Harley Quinn, the queen of Gotham and causes mischief and destruction with this Joker, she is in love with him and the are the known as the greatest villains of all time," he finishes and I am in shock; how can this happen? I thank Heimdall and return to the palace to tell Loki what has happened. I'm stressing how could my little girl do that to herself she isn't like that, then again her father wasn't the nicest man for a while but I still love him. As soon as I get to palace Loki walks up to me concerned,
" What's wrong my dear?"
" It's our daughter," I say and I start to break down as tears gather in my eyes.
" Is she ok? Is she hurt?" He ask me worriedly.
" No she's is all grown up but she... isn't exactly good," I say with tears now streaming my face. I put myself back together as I wipe the tears from my face," She lives in a city called Gotham and she's known as Harley Quinn, Gotham's queen villain."
" oh my god," Loki says as he hugs me and I finally start crying.
" We'll contact my brother and your sister and ask them what happened so they can figure this mess out, ok?" He says not letting me go and I just nod.
    I make plans to leave tomorrow so Loki can wrap up the peace treaty with the time freeze monsters and I go to Midgard by myself so I find my asgardian armor along with some clothes and put them into my old but faithful suitcase. The next day I put on some midgardian clothes which feel really weird now that I've been living in Asgard so long.
I realize it's winter there so I find something warm but cute to wear....
       What Lily is wearing (without the glasses)

It's summer in Asgard so the walk to the bifrost isn't exactly comfortable

   " My queen are you sure you want to do this?" Heimdall asks and nod at him. Did I mention that Loki has no idea I'm going by myself or going at all? Heh guess he'll find out soon enough because Heimdall has to report all coming and goings to Loki everyday.
     I land in New York and it's already starting to snow, I make my way to Avengers Tower hoping someone is there.
    " Hello?" I say as I enter the lab floor.
    " Excuse me but what do you think your doing here?" Says a man with a lab coat with a goatee almost like Tony's and has a name with the name...
    " Oh sorry... Dr....Strange," I read from his tag." I could ask you the same question?"
   " By the looks of it you're not an avenger?" He asks me.
   " I in fact am, I'm Psychic. Are you an avenger?" I ask him mischievously.
   " Tony!" Strange calls out as he obviously doesn't believe me.
   " Yeah?" I here Tony say from a far.
   " There's a girl in the living room," he says plainly.
   " Bring her over here," he says and I walk over to the lab.
   " Oh Lily you're here!" Tony exclaimed giving me a hug.
    " I missed you Tony, one question though. Why haven't you aged because it's been a while?" I ask looking at him because he hasn't aged a day.
   " Well with the help of your husband, Loki, all the avengers live as long as asgardians can," he finishes.
   " Wow nice!" I say giving him a high five.
   " So your Lily Odinson?" Strange says," I've heard a lot about you."
    "I can read your mind so I know everything about you already," I say shaking his hand and he nods his head impressed.
     " So Thor tells me you're here about your daughter?" Tony asks crossing his arms and leaning against the table.
   " Yeah she kinda went psychopath like her father but I know I can get her back on the right track but I need to get to Gotham City first," I sigh.
   " You're married to Loki right?" Strange asks and I nod.
   " Tony do you have any contacts in Gotham?" I ask hopefully.
   " Yes I have one, he owns Wayne Enterprises and he sent his jet which should be landing at the air port in a half an hour to take you there," Tony finishes.  So with that I hug Tony and say goodbye to the newest recruit and head to the car waiting for me downstairs. I arrive at the airport fifteen minutes later where I'm taken straight to the jet which is awesome because I don't have to go through security and no security means not having to explain asgardian armor in my suitcase. Once I board the jet we take off in the next five minutes and I get to thinking; did I do the right thing by not telling Loki? It's our daughter and I couldn't just wait another week not coming, surely he'll understand, well I hope he understands.
I take a quick power nap and then land about two hours later and walk out the plane and into the car that takes me to Mr. Wayne's mansion. And to be honest it's bigger than two of Tony's mansions combined. Once I enter and put my bags in the guest room that was prepared for me I am informed Mr. Wayne will join me for dinner later. So I decide to go exploring a little bit to see what I can find. I found a giant library, a huge kitchen, gorgeous dining room, and after exploring most of the house I go down a hallway I didn't explore before. I get to the end of the hallway and back up towards the wall in the long hallway and when I start to feel the wall against my back I flip around and I find myself in an elevator. When I hear the elevator open I see a giant cave filled with high tech equipment and tools. I'm not in the cave for no more than thirty seconds before I here a dark voice say," You're not supposed to be in here."
    I turn around to see who I believe to be Mr. Wayne.
   " I'm sorry I just kinda found this place I didn't mean to intrude," I apologize.
   " I'm Wayne, Bruce Wayne but you can call me Bruce," he says holding his hand out for me to shake.
    " I'm Lily Odinson, Tony Stark sent me and said you could help me find my daughter," I say giving his hand a shake.
    " Yes, he tells me your an Avenger and your from a different planet?" He says adjusting something on his tech.
    " Yes, I'm from Asgard I actually learned I was born there a few years ago and I learned my dad was from there to. So I take it with all this fancy equipment and by reading your mind( I say that last part quietly) you're a super hero too?"
    Bruce nods," They call me Batman and I do my best to protect this city from the five thousand villains we have crawling all over Gotham City."
     " My daughter has become one of them her name is Harleen Quinzel but probably better known to you as Harley Quinn and I need you help getting her back to well sane," I say.
    " I'll do my best to help you but to do that you'll have to get rid of the Joker, her boyfriend, and second you'll a way of getting her back here and lucky for you I have just the right thing," Bruce finishes.
     " Great," I say to him," let's go get my daughter back."
--------------Author's note------
Hey guys,
Soooooo sorry for not updating in a while but I am on Christmas break so I should be able to update this story at least one more time this week. I'm sorry if you don't like the story line right now but I have to wait until Thor 3 comes out for me to put another marvel movie in here.
Love to you all and Merry Christmas!🎄🎁