The Evil Within

Lily's POV
I wake up and hear another explosion as I run to Harleen's room and take her to the safe room as Loki kisses me and heads with the other asgardian leaders. Asgard has been under attack for the past two years by the mysterious alien force from the other side of the galaxy, the attack started a few weeks after Harleen was born.
" Momma, make it stwop," my little girl cried as I let the rest of the servants into the safe room.
" I'm sorry honey but it'll be over soon," I say holding her and within a few hours I hear the explosions stop and Harleen is asleep in my arms. A few minutes after the explosions stop Loki comes through the door as I let out a sigh as he hugs me and kisses our daughter's forehead.
" I'm so glad you both are alright," he said not letting go of me.
" We're fine, it was you I was worried about. Is your brother ok?" I ask him
" He's alright, we all fought hard. We still are no closer to figuring out what these creatures want with us."
" I've been thinking about Harleen..." I say with a serious face.
" What is it?" My husband says worriedly.
" I think she should go live on Midgard for awhile with the avengers..." I start.
" What? What do you mean? Asgard the safest place for her to be right now. Have you not seen all the destruction caused in Midgard everyday," he says angrily.
" I understand your concern, but it would just be until we can solve this war. We don't know what they want with Asgard and I think if our daughter is far away from Asgard it will be safer for her," I say with a sad sigh.
" You're right, I'll have the servants pack her things and she'll leave early tomorrow morning," He says and we head out and spend the rest of that day with our daughter knowing she'll be gone tomorrow.
As nightfall approaches I go to tuck in Harleen but I find her in my room next to Loki as he reads her a story.
" Do you want to sleep in our room tonight Harleen?" I ask her sitting on the bed and without turning her head away from the story she just nods. Loki finishes the story and Harleen is asleep in between me and Loki's arms but Loki and I lay there silently thinking about how are little girl won't be there tomorrow.
I fell asleep for a few hours and around 2am Loki wakes me up saying it's time and I scoop Harleen into my arms. As I walk on to the rainbow bridge I start crying and Harleen is still asleep, we finally arrive to Heimdall.
" Good morning my queen and king," he says with a bow.
" It will be ok, I will watch over her," Hemidall says wiping a tear away from my cheek.
I cue Heimdall and within seconds Loki and I are in Midgard in front of the secret entrance to Coulson's SHIELD base. I enter in the code and then walk inside and the whole entire team is pointing guns at us.
" Lily!" My sister exclaims and runs to give me a hug.
" Lily what are you doing here?" Fitz asks.
" Asgard is to dangerous for Harleen and you guys are the only ones I trust with looking after Harleen, so will you look after her for the time being?" I say with tears in my eyes.
My sister nods and I hand her my daughter and hug everyone before going .Hand and hand with Loki as we both look at each crying as we transported back to Asgard knowing the real truth
Our daughter can never come back to Asgard.
----------------Authors note-----
Hey guys,
Sorry for he short chapter but it's all I have time for I will update soon though