Shou Shunnjin's Crisis Finale Part

Shou POV

"Mangetsu No Sakaura!" I called out without even thinking about it and my eyes widen in surprise at the familiar 8 pointed star diagram that appears out of nowhere and glows in front of me before disappearing into my sword before a purple wind blows wildly out of it and creates waves of wind which sent some people flying onto their bottoms with a skirek and that's when I noticed that more people was on the steps leading upstairs and around it. One thing that stood out was the familiar armor to the ones that Emma-sama started to fight against.

'This is bad!...if I don't get it under control my maogi will run out and I don't have much of it in the first place! Better use it free Shinn and Shawn!" I thought panicky as I placed my other hand on the blade before flinging it towards the man calling out: "Ras Del Veng" [1] carrying my younger brothers who let out a curling scream as the purple wind sliced through his waist making him die instantly from shock and blood-lost.

Shinn and Shawn are now free quickly runs over to me,both giving me a quick hug and I gladly hugged them back tightly.

But then I looked back at my sword which is letting out a purple glowing light and I grinned at it,silently thanking Emma-sama for choosing me as Her first household vessel and this power helped save my younger brothers from their own mother and my Step-Mother,Alicia Shunnjin!

Then I felt my legs go numb before they collapsed under my weight as the magoi exhaustion took place.

"Darn it..." I muttered in denial,not believing that I can only do a big attack like that before collapsing. 

'But it was uncontrollable so if i master it,I might 1 or 2 more attacks out of it' I thought critically as I remembered the amount of flames Kouen-sama had around his sword when he did a djinn equip.

I felt a weight on both of my shoulders and I looked up into two sets of emerald green eyes as they both stared worriedly at me. I patted their heads softly.

I heard a loud rumble of laughter coming from the direction where our Mother is followed by clicking of her sandals hitting the ground as she walked.

"I feel sorry for whoever is you're master,Shou-kun! Collapsing after one powerful power like that! You're pathetic! An eyesore! You're an mean-less existence! Just die!!" Alicia spat out venomously as she took out  her pair of obsidian daggers from their sheath and twirled them around as I heard her footsteps coming towards us four.

But before she could get any closer to her a shield of ice formed around us and the only one that could do magic is Mienne,who was currently lifting me up in bridal style which made me blush and start squirming around.

"M-m-mienne-sama!" I shuttered nervously as I squirmed around in her arms trying to get free but her grip was strong...way too strong for a normal human to have!

'Her strength is nearly the same as a fanais!' I thought in awe as I stared up at her before shrinking back from the slight glare she gave me before she placed me down on the floor some distance away from Step mother and the men near her.

Mienne then turns around,cracking her knuckles as she gives a off a slight blood-lust aura as She glares at Alicia.

"Sorry but that 'Master' of his is my best friend and I can't ignore that after all Emma thinks that everyone has their own strength and that everything has a meaning,nothing is meanless" Mienne growls out as her patience finally snapped and she stalks forward,stretching her arms lightly as she grins widely.

Mienne POV 

'How dare her! She doesn't know Emma or what she thinks!' I thought, irritated as I cracked my knuckles as I moved towards Shou's mother.