The Red Head and Emma Pendragon Meet

Ankowlegments: Sorry it was a little late! I had rehearsals for my play I'm doing as the show is pretty soon but here it is! the long awaited debut chapter of "The Adventures of Emma Pendragon".

Also its like 12473 words (not including Ankowlegments/ Author Note) long hehe I ended up typing it then coudn't find a way to stop it as it reached the 5,000 words mark! anyways Read,review and Fave! xD

The next couple of chapters shouldn't be too long but if they are,I'll split them into 2 parts.

The day started as normal for Emma Pendragon, a 22 year old girl living by hersef in a apartment in Bradford,West Yorksire who's hobbies are abnormal to say the atleast but fate and Solomon has other plans for her.

Emma's POV

I woke up when the alarm clock went off at 7 am on Monday 9th Of May,2016. Groaning in protest at the sudden noise, Emma hand's clumsily knocked things over on her bedside table to reach the clock but unfortunately her hands was too short to fully reach the snooze button and ended up shoving the alarm clock onto the floor instead.

Exhaling a big puff of air in frustration, Emma grumpily threw off the Casper duvet covers off her body and reluctantly go off the bed and padded into the bathroom to splash some cold water over my face and to brush my teeth. I looked at my reflection in the mirror and cringed; my hair was in knots and disheveled in all directions making it look like I was hit by lighting and somehow survived it. I grabbed my purple squared hair brush and starting to brush my hair as I talked-sang "Be Somebody" by Thousand Foot Krutch.

'its time', a kind and gentle voice of a man suddenly filled the room.

Out of surprise from the sudden voice, I dropped my hairbrush and hastily turned around in all directions, looking for the owner of the voice but found no one and yet I was curious so I answered after all it's rude to ignore people especially since it my grandmother that taught me these manners as well as my parents.

"What time is it for?", I mumbled sleepily still causally looking around to make sure no one was here.While waiting for a answer from the unknown voice, I padded slowly back into my bedroom then headed towards my wardrobe in the left corner near the double glazed window and pulled out a black knee-length shorts and socks and a white vest top and a white hoody to go over it.

'it's simple..you're fate awaits...you..need..help!...only you... Aladdin..seek" The man voiced said again in broken up words along with static but some words you didn't understand; help who? Who's Aladdin? These thoughts swarmed my mind but somewhere deep within me....there was a resonance.

Throwing on my clothes within 5 minutes, I sat on my edge and slowly pulled on my black knee-length socks on before getting 2 15 cm by 5 cm red ribbons from my top draw of my beside table and placing the length at the top of the sock, I tied a bow then repeated the same with the other leg. Now finished I focused my attention back to the voice.

"Oi, the voice of who I don't know! Save who? And how? I've got no special powers....like magic and who's Aladdin!?", I grumbled frustrated at the lack of answers and crossed my arms across my chest. Being stubborn as I am, I wouldn't help anyone out if they don't give details out and even if someone requests it.

"I'm sorry....Help..Al Tamen..connection going...need..you..now...I'm sorry",the voice came back but with a sad edge onto it and "I'm sorry"? Why did the person sound so tormented?

Confused I leapt from the bed and started to look around. " Why me!? I have no specific qualities! Who are you!? Who's Aladdin!!?", I bellowed angrily at getting no answers and I couldn't care less what my neighbors think of me, shouting to the room with no one here but I need answers.