Shou Shuujin's Crisis! Part one

Emma POV

I sighed in bliss as the smell of anicent books,rusty pages and the smell on vanillia warfted up into my nose as I opened a scroll that Koumei said "Had the Law's of each country written on them" Apparently. But these are not like books we had from our world with titles and it being a rectangle shape so I need to treat them with more care than the usual.

The scroll had the Kou Empire,Reim Empire and A place called Sindra law rules. The Kou Empire has been ruled by The Ren household for centuries so they basically rules for the commers for ages but one thing that got my attention is that Kou Empire was founded by Hakutoku Ren, not Koukotu so where is Hakutoku now?

"Hmmm", I softy muttered as I put the scroll down and reached for the teapot of Earl grey tea which Mienne dropped off before running off to talk to Judal because he said that Mienne (apparently) has a nick for magic so he said he was going to test her somehow. I don't even know how he's going to do that but he better not hurt her otherwise I'll get Kouen to rearrange some kind of punishment for him.

I grabbed the small square container full of sugar and dumped 3 into my team cup which has a red rose floral pattern on it then put in enough milk to have it somewhere in the middle of not too milk or not too strong. I helded down the top of the kettle so the contents wouldn't spill out then I tipped the kettle above my tea cup and expected earl grey to come out but nothing did.

'Huh!', I excalimed shocked as I looked through the sprout and the top and found no trace of tea. "ehhh theres no tea left!", I shouted as I sumped against the table, head banging sightly on the table and hands laying flat on the surface. The noise attractet the attention of Shou Shuujin that was reading next to me and he beckoned towards one of the maids in the room and they left with the empty tea pot.

'Ah...thats right he's the bodyguard that Kouen signed him to me this morning', I thought as I looked at him in my perhival vesion.Shou Shuujin is a very tall man about 5"4 or maybe more in height, he has onyx black hair that is in a ponytail, his has emerald green eyes that make all his features stand out from miles away and he has slightly tanned skin but his clothes is normal compared to what other guards or soldiers wear. He wears a brown kimono with white pants underneath and over that he wears a sleevles beige coat but that's currently at the back of his chair considering it's too hot in the libary under the blazing sun.He also has a belt secured around his middle with a sword on his left side and he wears simple black boots.

I admit to myself he's good looking as I nodded to myself then stopped and remembered the meeting from this morning in Kouen's private library.

~Flashback Start~

I yawned loudly as the maid that woke me up this morning at 5 am continued to brush my hair as Hiiro hummed as she did it. I peeked at the mirror in front of me and softly smiled when I saw Hiiro smiled at me when she noticed I was looking at her through the mirror.

"Emma-sama, how would you like your hair?",Hiiro questioned me softly as he gently combed my brown locks as I mentally debated what to have. 'Ah...that will do', I thought to myself.

"Hiiro can I have a braid and drop the horrifics, Hiiro", I requested of her sternly. I hated horofics their a pain and I'm not Japanese well I don't think I am after all mum didn't hardly talk about him that much and he wasn't at home that much either so I forgot everything about him.

I watched in amusement as a gentle blush arose on Hiiro's. "I can't do that! Emma-sama! what if someone says something! or maybe you get shunned for talking casually to a simple maid like me!", Hiiro shouted as she waved her hands frantically about as she was just imagine what could happen.