Emma Pendragon and Mienne Asuki

A/N Thank you to Ayaka_Arisa who commented on the last chapter so heres the chill chapter! before the conflict kicks off again in Chapter 3! xD

Comment! xD

I bring you a wounderful~

~Timeskip by a week~

Emma POV

During this week I got to know Kouha and his attendants more.The three girls are called Jinjin, Junjun,Reirei and the shy boy is called Fang Guiying. Kouha said they was all thrown away from some random groups attempts to create them into artificial magicians but they was classes as defects and was thrown away to rot in a cave but Kouha being a kind person he is with a bit twist personality, he took them in and feed them.That's one of the reasons why they follow him but other than introductions, I don't know them that well...guess that time will come. Although Fang seems more distant... 

'I wonder why...', I trailed off, concerned about Fangs mental state. 

'I'm sure he's fine after all, he has no black rukh coming after him right?',Lucifer commented kindly as he said this. I quickly took a peek of Fang who's strolling beside the extra carriage Kouha rented out because he complained to Kouen that his hair was getting messy and Kouen reuctally agreed as Kouha kept nagging at him every time he tried to read a scroll.To be honest that was funny as Kouha always peeked in Kouen's tent and Waited for Kouen to pick up a scroll before barging in. I smiled softly at the scene as I replayed it, lost in my own world as it replayed in my head. 

'Lucifer is right, Little lass',Andras chimed in, sending a fond mental image of him patting my head once again.I felt my left eye twitch because Andras was still calling me 'Little lass' even though I told him not to many times. 

Kouha himself is a half brother to all Kou siblings apart from he two people known as: Hakuei and Hakuryuu (who is his cousins/Step siblings), the surviving children from the great fire that happened in the Kou Empire 10 years ago but Kouha wouldn't say any more on the subject on who died and who was behind the great fire so I didn't push him. 

After all I know how it feels to lose someone you love when you least expect it.If I didn't have Mienne during that time to literally give me a push in the right direction after weeks of moping and feeling lost without her: I decided to learn Martial arts and Kendou for self-defence. And who better than to do that then Mienne the world champion 3 years running of both? His siblings names are Koumei,Kougyoku,Kouen and 7 other half-sisters which I can't remember the names of.

Shaking my head to get rid of the thoughts of the past and concrete on what I'm doing after all I'm currently on a black man with simple saddle and a bag with food and water in case I get separated from the rest of Kou army which I doubt would happen but Kouen insisted I had supplies as he said "Always be prepared". My cursed sword, Mordred was in the bag too considering we haven't passed any armoury shops to purchase one but Kouen reassured me I would get one. I managed to use a belt as a hold for Lucifer as he is now strapped under the Kimono on my left leg that way it's easier to get it and it has a element of surprise. 

While we are on the subject on Kouen, that man has no social life because every single time we stop for a break or for the night, he also goes back to his tent and does I don't know what in there.Kouha said he's the type of person who likes knowledge so I figure he reads books in his free time.But unfortunately he only has books about the Torran Language so I couldn't read about this new world until I get to Rakushou. 

'I didn't think he would make a expression like that when he's asleep though~', I thought smiling softly at the memories of it.A big gust of wind blew my hair which I didn't put up into a ponytail this morning so it floated freely as we carried on moving on horseback apart from Kouha who was in the extra carriage with his 3 attendants.