Chapter 30 | Niall

unedited
I slowly opened my eyes and this is the first time I had such a good sleep. I'm not tired anymore and I can't wait to finally go home. It was fun being here and all that stuff, but I can't deny that I don't miss my house. 

I heard someone snoring and no, I didn't freak out. I know it's Harry, since I allowed him to sleep in my tent last night.

I don't know where Barbara is, but I'm hundred percent sure that she had a good show when she came in and saw Harry sleeping next to me instead of her.

I turned towards Harry and he had such a cute little frown on his face. I stroked his hair slowly, then kissed away the pout that was previously on his face. His closed eyes started to open up and now I was able to see the beautiful emerald eyes he has.

"Good morning." I said cheerfully, not stopping stroking his hair.

"Good morning, Ni." Harry yawned and looked at me. 

I smiled. "Today we're going home." 

"Finally." He said, sighing a bit.

"I'm gonna dress up and then we can head out, okay?" I asked, already standing up. Harry just nodded. I pulled off my clothes and when I turned around to look at Harry, he had his eyes closed tightly. I chuckled and pulled on clean clothes, which is a pair of black jeans, white t-shirt and my converses.

I pulled out my hand for Harry to take. He took it and I pulled him on his feet up. He changed too in similar clothes to mine. He had black jeans too and converses, but his t-shirt was black and not white like mine is.

I unzipped the tent and stepped out, Harry following behind me. I saw Louis, Liam and Barbara sitting near the fire but the others were nowhere to be seen. I raised an eyebrow and approached Louis, Liam and Barbara. 

"Where are the others?" I asked confused.

"They left half an hour ago. They had some stuff to do, but they said they will see you soon." Louis spoke up, nodding at himself the whole time he was talking.

"Alright." I nodded and sat down, not really having choice than to sit beside Barbara. Harry approached us too and said good morning to everyone. He raised an eyebrow at me sitting beside Barbara, but didn't question it, he just sat beside me while I was in the middle.

"How was your sleep?" Liam asked and Barbara immediately scoffed. I raised an eyebrow at her and she blushed. 

"I slept good for the first time in awhile." I said, stretching my arms a bit. Barbara scoffed again and rolled her eyes. I looked towards Harry and saw him placing a hand on his mouth to prevent any sounds. It was obvious that he was laughing at Barbara.

I shook my head and smiled, looking down at the floor. Barbara spoke up, "I was left to decide where I should sleep, it was either some guys' tent that I don't even know the name, or next to Harry and Niall, who were by the way, cuddling so I couldn't even step into the tent." She rolled her eyes.

Louis accidentally snorted. "Sorry. Um, Harry, how was your sleep?" He smirked.

"Heavenly! Niall has such a comfy chest, I must say." Harry responded. He blushed when he heard me chuckling. Barbara scoffed and looked away from us.

It was clear that Louis was trying to make Barbara jealous or some shit. "But anyways, we're going home today!" Liam said, changing the subject.

"Yes! Can't wait to finally be home." I grinned.

"I'm gonna visit you everyday, Nialler. You won't have much free time left." Barbara winked at me and I just nodded, looking at the others.

"Oh I'm gonna visit you too, in case something happens, or ya know, Barbara murders you because you don't like her anymore." Louis added sarcastically.