Chapter 17

❄ Third Person's P.O.V ❄

// 5 months later // 

Everything is going fine, the boys are on their last year of school, Barbara and Niall are still together, Louis was with Luke, but they broke up because Luke cheated on him. And that's where Liam entered and made Louis fall for him. They're both dating now, Liam asked Louis to be his boyfriend and they're happy. 

And of course, on the other hand, Harry is alone. Still single. Lonely than ever before. He just doesn't know why, but whenever some pretty guy asks him for his number, he declines. Harry doesn't want to rush into a relationship, especially now when he's feeling so, so weird. But he doesn't want to admit it. He's still in denial; he can't make himself admit that he likes, oh scratch that, loves his best friend.

That's just too damn weird for him; especially when the boy he loves has a girlfriend named Barbara. Isn't that just lovely? Sense the sarcasm.

However, yesterday, at night, in a pub was so dramatic. Niall found his dear girlfriend with a boy, grinding on her ass. And what did she do? Nothing, she danced with him. Niall was fuming at that point and wanted to grab that dude and beat the shit out of him, but he just knows better. He didn't want to kill that guy. He didn't want problems and he wanted to find out will Barbara pull away from that guy or stay.

Harry, Liam and Louis were watching everything, watching Niall's angry face, just everything. Harry wanted to hug him and say "Everything will be fine, don't worry." but he didn't. Because now Niall can see the true colors of his dear girlfriend.

Liam wanted to hug his best friend too, but Louis didn't let him. Louis' words were, he quotes "Let him be. Niall needs to see who he liked. But I'm sure he will not like her after this." so he just stayed and watched.

Louis was perfectly fine with what, especially when he finds Harry suspicious. Of course he knows something happened to Harry that made him change, change like; change clothes when Niall's there; brush his hair (which by the way, he doesn't brush ever because he can't because of his curly hair), etc. He would ask Harry that night in a pub, but seeing how Harry was sending glares towards the girl, Barbara, Louis didn't. Harry can be completely scary when it comes to his love life.

When Barbara and that guy with black hair and brown eyes? -- Niall is still questioning it, he didn't see them properly -- went upstairs, to do God knows what, Niall was broken. But he was also angry. Very, very, very angry. 

After that "event", Barbara cried all night and all day. She really loves Niall, but you know how you're behaving when you're drunk. She is also asking herself why didn't Niall stop her? If he saw her? Why would he just stay there and watch mistakes she made? She is calling Niall; texting him, begging him, but Niall isn't answering. Every time she would see him outside of his house, Niall would act like she's invisible. She is feeling horrible; she hates herself for what she did. But also, Niall could stop her, but why he didn't?

Harry saw how Niall's behaving towards her and he is happy about that. He is trying to be there for Niall, to hug him or support him if he needs it. 

Harry and Niall were on their way towards their favorite Cafe. They cuddled last night and Harry said that was the best night ever (in his head of course). Niall was just locking his door when Barbara came out of nowhere, wearing a Texas shorts and a short, white t-shirt with a text "Lazy Girl". Harry wanted so badly to laugh at her outfit, it's obvious she's trying to impress Niall, but if she really knows Niall, she would know Niall isn't that type of guy. But Harry knows it. He knows everything about Niall, even if that sounds so creepy.

Barbara ran towards Niall until she was standing in front of him. "Niall, we need to talk." She said sternly, thanking God for this day in her head, because she didn't saw her boyfriend for so long.

Niall turned towards her when he finally locked his door. "There's nothing to talk about." He replied, his tone cold, oh so cold, you could freeze.

Barbara scoffed, looking at Niall intensely. "Yeah, there is. You can't ignore me forever." 

Niall bitterly laughed. "I'm sorry? Of course I can."

Barbara crossed her arms over her chest. "Are you serious now? Why are you acting like this? This isn't you. This is bullshit!"

Niall finally said what he needed, "You're a bitch, Barbara. You fucking cheated on me and then you expect me to be so cool about it? Hell no." He finished.

Barbara uncrossed her arms. "I'm sorry about that, Ni. You didn't stop me and you know how it is when you're drunk. I didn't think. I'm so sorry, you're my boyfriend and I love you so damn much." She said sincerely.

Niall laughed bitterly, "Excuse me? We're not together anymore, Barbara."

Barbara widened her eyes, trying oh so hard not to cry. "Niall, everybody makes mistakes. Why can't you damn understand that?" She yelled.

Niall shook his head, "Once a cheater, always a cheater." And with that, he walked away with Harry, not turning around once.

He left Barbara there, hugging herself tightly, yelling at herself. She just couldn't believe it. Did Niall just broke up with her? Everything they've been through Niall throw away just because one mistake? One stupid mistake?! That's ridiculous! She knows she shouldn't, but when you lose your guy, you will do everything you can do to win him back, right? So, that's why she promised herself that she will have Niall, her love, back in her life.

--

Woah! Sorry for the time skip, but I felt like this story needed it. Because now there is so much more drama and this story will be much more interesting! (:

Harry is feeling something... Uh uh uhh :D

Narbara break up. (;

ALSO, somebody said they would love to see Harry with somebody else. Well i'm sorry, but that's not happening. Just because:

#1: Niall will be his first.

#2: When you love sincerely somebody, you will wait for them.

So yeah, that's why there won't be anybody in Harry's life other than Niall! I hope you understand, but either way, thank you for requesting, because I really was out of idea for this story. :/

But I'm back now, so yaay! I have much more inspiration and you will see what I've planned for this story. ♥

Comment, vote, add this story to your library and follow me! Xxx

- Dedication to: NiallForChonce_. Thank you for reading my story, you're so sweet. Love ya. x

Luf ya all,
- Jo.😘