Chapter 8 | Niall

I knock a few times on Louis' door, until it finally bursts open. It reveals Louis; with a puffy, red eyes, revealing that he cried, his hair is messily all around the place, dropping everywhere. And I can tell he will have a lot of time to brush that broom.

But don't tell him that, because he'd kill me. 

He bumped against me and hugged me tight. I hugged him back and stumbled to walk in his house, because... Well, because of his neighborhood. It would be strange seeing two grown up mans standing outside of the house and hugging like their life depends on it, right?

When I manage to come in, I quickly close the door and make our way towards the couch. Louis is the first one who sits; then I sit right beside him. He hugs me again and his head is in my chest, his hair is tickling my nose and chin, but I'm ignoring it. Because Louis needs comfort. And I'll comfort him, because he is my best friend.

"Sh, Louis. It's okay." I say, kiss his hair and move my hand up and down on his back; trying to stop his sobbing and tears all over his cheeks.

Louis called me earlier and told me something about his girlfriend.. Well, now ex. She basically told him that she doesn't love him anymore, that they need to stop whatever is going on between them and that she can't be with him anymore. And on top of it all, she even told him she isn't sure if she loved him ever. How could she? Louis is smart, handsome, pretty... And he sure is gentleman. But why would she do that? She was with him for 5 fucking months! Couldn't she tell him earlier? Or was that all her plan to hurt him?

"I fucking hate her! She is fucking bitch!" He yelled and hugged me tighter if that's even possible. "She stayed with me because she wanted to hurt me! And here I am now, hugging my best friend dramatically, sobbing and whimpering like a pussy." He hugs me again before he pulls back. "And don't even ask me. I don't know where my sass is." He points his finger at me and quickly adds.

I roll my eyes. "Even when you're sad, you're all sassy." 

He laughs and that's music to my ears; because yeah, he stopped crying and he is normal now. I think. "But admit it, you liked me being all sobby and stuff." 

I put my finger on my chin to look like I'm thinking. "Umm... No."

"Awe, Nialler." He laughs, making me laugh too. 

Suddenly, he stops laughing and I stop too. I look at him; and he is already looking at... me? I lick my lips from dryness and in that moment I see Louis watching my every movement. I squirm a little under his gaze and try to smile.

"Um, Louis?" I try but he doesn't say anything. He just... stares. At. Me.

"Louis?" I try again. "Look, I know you're going to get over-" I got cut off by a pair of lips on my lips.

And not just by a pair of lips.

By Louis' lips.

Yup, he definitely isn't normal.

--

Hoooooohoo! :D I bet you didn't expected this! (;

Well, I love Nouis, so... Hm, I can't say it will last forever, because it won't. It's only temporary! And I can't help but think... How will Harry react? :D

What are your thoughts? And if you don't like Nouis, I'm sorry, but skip a few chapters from now on. But it would be too bad for you, because there will be jealous Harry.. Like, a lot :3

I'm sorry guys for complicating things, but it sure is as hell complicate for Niall. First Harry, now Louis? ):

And what do you guys think about Louis' "obsession" with Niall? And if you don't know what I'm talking about, I will explain in next chapter! Next chapter will probably be updated today as well, so make sure to check that out too! Xx

Love you all,
- Jo.☀