Chapter 3 | Niall

Me and Harry decided it would be the best to stay in my house tonight, because his family was back from a small trip. So, that's what we are doing right now. Watching TV, movie named Grown Ups 2. Harry is dying from laughter, while I just eat popcorn and stay quiet.

"Ni, what's up?" He asked me noticing how quiet I am.

"Oh, nothing. Don't worry." I smile.

"You know you can tell me everything, right?" He asks and I nod.

"I know, Haz, and you're really a great friend." I smiled and stood up.

"Where are you going?" 

"I'm going to take a shower." I responded and I saw the frown on his face, so I quickly added, "Do you want maybe to shower with me? Eh, I'd love to have someone to wash my back." I joke and he laughed, his cheeks turning bright red.

"I will be right back after shower and we will do whatever you want, m'kay?" I ask and he smiles and nods.

After that, I'm in my shower, washing all of my body. My thoughts are going wild and I don't know why, when and because of who I think like that, but I can't do anything, right?

It's just... I don't know, I never ever felt lonely, but suddenly, I am. I am lonely and the fact that my best friend, Harry is here, is so, so better than to be alone with my thoughts again.

I tied a towel around my waist, keeping it dangerously low on my hips. Hey, It's hot over here, you can't judge me!

I came downstairs in the kitchen and noticed my brown, curly harried best friend sitting on the chair at the table. He is watching something on his phone, drinking milk and eating some cookies? It looks like that.

I stepped in the kitchen and came over to the counter to grab a plate so I can eat. Logically. 

"Hey, Harry." I say and Harry jumped a little, probably he didn't noticed my presence earlier.

"Hi, Nia- OH GOD!" He screamed and this time I jumped.

"Harry, are you okay?" I asked him once I was close to him.

He literally choked on his milk. Really? 

I tapped him few times on his back and then he started breathing normally again.

"Niall, you can't just walk around shirtless or in just towel!" He rambled and looked everywhere around kitchen, probably not daring to look in my eyes. 

"Woah, Haz, calm down." I chuckled and he turned to look at me. "I came downstairs only to grab a plate and to ask you what do you want to do."

"Oh." Harry's cheeks turned bright red and I laughed. 

"You don't have to be embarrassed, I mean, we saw each other naked so many times." I stopped and licked my lips from dryness. "And I already knew I'm fit and sassy but I didn't knew you would choke on milk because of me." I laughed and he slapped me in chest playfully.

"Shut up, Horan." He rolled his eyes.

"Try to do that again and see what I will do to you." I smirked.

He seemed hesitant at first, but suddenly his eyes were darker and he tried to slap me again in chest, but I grabbed his hand and turned him over so he fell on a couch. 

"I told ya, Styles." I smirked again.

Then, suddenly he was the one who smirked and pulled me on the couch. I fell on top of him and watched as his whole face turned red, I guess from embarrassment?