Chapters 18 | Harry

Niall told me everything about his and Barbara's break up. He told me how he saw her with another guy, grinding on her ass, and she doing absolutely nothing about it. God, he looked so frustrated. I told him he will find somebody, who will be special and who will love him until their last breath. 

The thing I didn't told him is that... Well, I admitted to myself that I maybe... but only maybe, have a crush on Niall. I mean, he is perfect, he is hot, handsome, a great human being and... Yup. He has me around his little finger.

But he doesn't know about that.

I was just about to lock my door and ride towards the Cafe, where me and the boys (Liam, Louis and Niall) are going to meet up, when somebody stopped me. However, I locked the door and turned around. 

In front of me is Barbara. She wears a short, white t-shirt with a text "COOL" on it and a too tight blue jeans on her. Her hair is this time in curls and she wears a lot of makeup. And woah. Did she...? She has green eyes now. Her hair is curly, brown. What the?

"Hello, Harry." She bitchy smiled at me.

I rolled my eyes. "What do you want now?"

She laughed bitterly. "Oh, I want Niall, but seeing you're here now, I have something to ask you."

I raised my eyebrow at her. "What? Spit it out finally, girl." I said annoyed with her attitude.

"Where are you going?" She asks.

"To meet with other boys, why?" I asked, not sure why I answered her.

She smiled like she won a trophy or something. "Great, I'm coming with you."

I quickly made my way towards my car and quickly unlocked it, then sat in it. "No, you aren't. Bye bitch!" I yelled and turned the car on.

-

I made my way into the Cafe, and sure enough, there are the boys, Louis on Liam's lap, Zayn and Niall sitting across from each other, awkwardly looking at Louis and Liam. Liam keeps pushing Louis towards Niall and Niall keeps moving away from them. 

I laughed and that's when they noticed me and waved at me.

I quickly greeted all of them and sat beside Zayn. Niall, however, looked pissed because of Louis and Liam, and Zayn kept laughing. I looked at them confusedly.

"They're pushing me! Fuck, I'm going to fall!" Niall shouts frustrated.

I laughed. "Aww, come on, Ni. They're cute. Loosen up a bit." 

Louis fires back. "Oh? Oh! Excuse me, but I was quiet when you were mumbling about Barbara!" 

Niall just rolled his eyes and stays quiet. I look up at him and notice he is wearing a purple t-shirt with a text "UNICORN" on it and a black, skinny jeans. His usual clothes. Zayn saw me looking at Niall confusedly, so he answered my unasked question.

"Oh, he is just mumbling how Barbara annoys him. She is really trying to have Niall's attention on her again, bruh, I have to admit." Zayn says.

I tilt my head to the side innocently. "And did you forgave her?" I ask him, biting my lip.

"Um, no. She doesn't deserve it. She would do it again, anyways." Niall brushes it off.

Louis buts in. "You know what, guys?"

"What now, Louis?" Niall groans.

"I think the only way she will understand is..." Louis stops and waits to see our reaction.