17✧

Ariana POV:

Justin stands and walks out the room, I sigh, "I need to seriously chill out," I think to myself. I shake my head and begin to get my outfit ready for the dinner.

I walk out of the room in my robe, "Jason start getting ready, we're going to leave soon, okay?" He huffs, "Ugh. Okay momma." He turns to Justin, "Papa, I be right back. Don't watch the movie without me!" He runs to his room and shuts the door, "Justin, are you gonna get ready?"

"Yeah." He stands and walks into our room, without saying a word to me. I take a deep breath and walk into the room. "J." He looks at me, he doesn't say anything, he just stares. We hold eye contact, but then he breaks it and walks into the closet.

I untie my robe, letting it fall to the floor, I walk over to the door and close it. Justin turns to look at me, he looks up and down my body. Before he can say anything I walk over to the bed and begin to get dressed.

I finish putting on my skirt, sweater, and tights. All I need to do is my hair and put on my shoes. I start running around the room looking for my hairbrush. Where could it be? I always leave it on my vanity table, but it's gone. I huff, oh well. I need to do my make up really quick. I sit down on my chair and start doing everything. 

I feel a warm hand hold mine, I look up to see Justin looking down at me, he's not really showing any emotion

I feel a warm hand hold mine, I look up to see Justin looking down at me, he's not really showing any emotion. I stand up and pull him to me, "I'm sorry." I hug him close to me and whisper, "I love you Justin. I do trust you and I just let the bad thoughts fool me. Don't be sad anymore." I get on my tippy toes and kiss him. His arms wrap themselves around my waist as he pulls me even closer to him. He breaks our kiss, just as it barely was starting up. Wait. I'm a bit lost. He pulls back and smiles sadly at me, "I'll let you finish getting ready." He starts walking to the door, but before he can open the door I pull his hand. He turns around, a bit scared, with wide eyes he stares at me confused.

"Look. I'm sorry I made you feel like I think low of you. I would never think of you like that. I do admit I was wrong for accusing you and you have been making an effort to apologize. Now, I'm the one saying sorry. I just still get insecure and think that any girl can come into your life and take you away from me. Nowadays, no one respects marriages, and men cheat on their wives all the time and I'm just scared that you'll ditch me for a prettier girl. But now that I've said it outloud, I sound ridiculous and like a little girl. Ugh, I'm sorry. You mean so much to me Justin. I just want us to be okay."

I take his hand in mine, "I'm sorry darling." I kiss his hands. He doesn't move or say anything. I'm so damn bipolar. I swear, I need help or something. The door swings open, "I'm hungwy. Mama, let's go!" Jason is standing there with a desperate look on his face.

"Alright alright. I'm almost done Jase." He claps his hands and goes back into his room. I turn back and look at Justin, " I get off the bed and stand in between his legs. I lift his head so he's looking me, I lick my lips and say sorry once more. I walk away from him. I try to apologize, but right now he's being weird, he's not saying anything. Whatever.