15✧

Justin POV:

I'm so damn happy she forgave me, I mean technically it wasn't even my fault. But, I understand what she meant when she said it hurt to see me touch another woman. Yeah I might've taken things a little too far with Olivia, but I just wanted it to seem realistic. I would never do anything to hurt my girl. I have never felt so vulnerable, so useless, so desperate. When I heard Jason scream and run towards me I knew at that instant that Ariana was thinking the absolute worse, but deep down I knew she'd believe me when I told her the truth. Hearing her implying she didn't believe me, broke my heart to pieces. I couldn't believe that decided to go with her own conclusions, we have had issues in the past due to my jealousy, but I always got in trouble with her because I would hold her close to me, never letting her go, and treat every guy extremely cold. I would apologize for making her feel uncomfortable since I wouldn't let her out of my sight for ANYTHING. Yeah I know it was a bit much, but could you blame me? Ariana is sweet and caring, watching her the way she is with Jason, how she spoils in him in almost everything. She does everything for our little boy, thanks to her Jason's an obedient little boy, she has basically raised Jason the past couple of years on her own since I'm rarely home. Speaking of which, Ariana is willing to have another baby, well she was. I'm not too sure about now, I really hope she hasn't changed her mind, but if she does then I'll have to show her that this whole mess was just a small bump in our relationship and we can move on from it. I really do feel sorry about this whole thing, at our date I will show her she never has to worry about another woman, no matter who that woman could be I will only ever have eyes for her. She's just amazing, all the struggles we go through economically, she doesn't complain. Her family told her to not date me because I could never give her a good future. They even told her to reject my proposal, who the fuck does that? I always wondered if they even cared about her feelings, she loves me and I love her. In a way I do understand about me not having money to give her everything, but she's always making it clear to me that she doesn't care about all that, all she cares about is being happy which she is when she's with me and our son.

As she stands in front of me with her arms crossed in front of her chest scolding at Jason, I can't help but admire her beauty. Her beautiful, silky, soft hair beautifully curled just how I like it. Her makeup done to perfection, even though I have literally hid her makeup box just so she won't wear makeup, yet she still looks amazing. Her straight teeth and dimples show when she smiles her perfect smile. Her clothes hugging her petite body, oh her body is fantastic. From her protruding collar bones to her long legs, or her flat stomach to her cute round booty. Her small waist that I adore to hold in my hands, she shakes her head when Jason says they're over, causing her perfume and natural scent to smack my nose which literally makes me close my eyes and take it all in.

God, how I love this small woman. I'm so whipped, always have been ever since we got together. I remember one time she wanted to go to an art museum because there was a new exhibit that had just opened and she wanted to go. I had planned with the guys to go to a Drake concert, but being whipped I went with her to the stupid museum. It was worth it though, I got to know her love for art and see her big brown eyes grow wide as she observed the new pieces of art. She literally dragged me all over the museum, she got really jealous when a girl came up to me and asked if I was there alone. Seeing her get worked up over nothing had me teasing her all night, threatening to give the girl my number if she kept dragging me around. She gave in the moment I threatened to give her my number, we went back to my place and I reminded her who's boyfriend I was, if you catch my drift.

"You can't say that. You're my little baby. C'mon Jase. Let's go." Jason keeps crying, aw I hate seeing my boy cry. It's crazy how alike we look, I wonder if that's what i look like when I cry. Red eyes, puffy red cheeks, red nose, and just really sad. I whisper in Jason's ear, "You can stay, I'm gonna tell mommy I said it's okay. We'll eat ice cream and candy, but sh don't tell her." His big eyes light up, giggling he whispers loudly, "Okay I won't tell her."