9✧

Ariana POV:

Jason walks out of his room in his batman shirt and his hair is styled into a small quiff since his hair is really short. I take his hand, "You done?" he nods and waits for me by the door, "Let me get my purse and phone okay?" I grab all my things, last night I put all of Jason's papers in my purse so I wouldn't forget them today. Jason opens the door, I walk out and lock the door.

After walking out of the building Jason and I wait for the bus, "Hey momma, do you think I can see other kids there?" I shrug, "I'm not sure Jason, I think it'll just be us and the counselor with the principal." He nods and starts swinging his legs back and forth, the sun shining on his face making him furrow his eyebrows and scrunch up his face.

I look up and see the bus approaching the stop, "Ooh momma, can I put in my money?" Jason extends his hand out in front of me and smiles cutely, "Sure, here." I place the $1.25 in his hand. The bus stops a couple of feet away, we get up and walk towards it, the doors open and Jason goes in first. He places the money in the machine and I do the same, he finds a seat in the center of the bus and has his hand on the seat next to him.

"Here mommy I saved you a seat!" I smile and sit down next to my baby. The bus ride isn't very long, there aren't a lot of people on the bus. The bus arrives to our stop, "Thank you sir." Jason and I thank the bus driver and step off the bus, "Woah, this will be my school?! Wow it's so pretty!" He takes my hand and we walk through the doors, I start looking around to find the principals office. I spot a door, 'MAIN OFFICE' I walk in with Jason but there's no one.

"Hi, I'm Sheryl, how can I help you?" I turn and see a blonde woman in her 40's walk in with folders in her arms. "Hello, I'm here to speak with the counselor and principal about my son's enrollment. I have an appointment with them today, but I'm not exactly sure where the principal's office is at." Sheryl sets the folders down, "Alright I'll call the principal, give me one second. Have a seat Ms...?"

"Bieber. Ariana Bieber and my son, Jason Bieber." She nods, "Very well Mrs. Bieber, please take a seat while I contact the principal." Sheryl motions Jason and I over to a bench, we sit and she leaves to a desk.

"Momma, you think we get to see the whole school?" Jason whispers, I shrug, "I'm not sure Jase, I can ask the principal to give us a tour." His eye sparkle, "Uh Mrs. Bieber?" Jason and I look up, "Yes?"

"Principal Matthews will be here with Miss Casey to help you with the enrollment." I nod, "Thank you." The door opens and we look up to see a tall blonde woman in a gray pantsuit with a white dress shirt, her hair pulled into a ponytail. Next to the blonde woman is a tall tan woman with brown hair, she's dressed formally casual. The tall blonde sticks her hand out, "Welcome to Oak Elementary School, I am Principal Matthews."

"Nice to meet you Ms. Matthews, I am Ariana Bieber and this is my son Jason Bieber."We shake hands and she simply smiles at Jason, he sticks his hand out, "Jason Bieber ma'am." She chuckles but nonetheless shakes his little hand.

"This here is the counselor Miss Casey, she'll direct you to my office while I retrieve the necessary documents for this meeting." With a short nod, Miss Casey walks out the door, Jason and I follow after her.

We follow her down the hall and end up outside, she walks to what seems like a separate building, "This is the administration building, all authority besides staff in the main office and teachers are here." Well then, the building seems like any other building, we walk inside and we walk to the end of the hall to a door, 'PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE' Miss Casey opens the door, wow this principal has an amazing office. For a public school this is insane! There's no way the budget is balanced, all this furniture seems extremely expensive, I almost don't want to step inside.