10✧

Ariana POV:

My baby walks out of the room with Miss Casey, "Now, you have all his documents it appears to me, but like Miss Casey mentioned, it'll be extremely difficult for Jason to be able to enroll into kindergarten. Very difficult, and like Miss Casey also said, it's almost rare."

"I understand that Jason will have to reach a certain level of intelligence and maturity to prove he can enroll into kindergarten, but I can't help think you think my son isn't smart enough. Jason is quite smart and is a very well mannered little boy, he is very excited to start school and to be quite honest I don't think I'd want him to attend a school like this. Even if he gets every single question right I will not allow my son to attend this school." This is ridiculous! I understood it the first time Miss Casey said it, I'm not stupid and the fact that she kept repeating it made me feel like she was calling my baby stupid. I will not allow this woman to insult my baby, I understand it's her job to tell me that it wont be easy but she could've said something like 'it won't be easy, hopefully Jason will be able to pass because we'd love to have him here at Oak Elementary'.

Not constantly say 'it'll be extremely difficult' or 'it's very rare'. OH! And when Miss Casey told me not to get my hopes up made my blood boil. I'm so glad Jason isn't in the room because I will not hesitate to punch this woman if she thinks I will just let her implicitly insult my son.

A knock interrupts my thoughts, "Come in!" The door opens and I see a little curly haired girl enter with Jason behind her, "Ms. Matthews, Mr. King had to leave because of Vicky and he sent me to walk Jason back." Her cheeks turned pink when she said Jason's name, aww I think she likes my little boy. Wait! No he's my baby, no! He's only four. Oh for God's sake Ariana chill, they're not getting married.

"That's fine. Looks like we're done here Mrs. Bieber. I will personally call you on Monday to let you know the results of the exam. Thank you." Principal Matthews clears her throat and fakely smiles at me, "We would love to see Jason in the fall." She stands and extends her hand out, "Have a nice day Mrs. Bieber." I barely touch her hand, "Yeah, you too."

"Let's go Jase." I turn and see the little girl and Jason giggling, he looks up at me and nods, "Okay momma." I lean down to get my bag and get my folder back from Principal Matthews, "Well I have to go Kat, I hope I see you soon." Jason whispers to the little girl, once I'm all settled I see Jason lean in and hug her. She turns extremely red but hugs Jason back, "Bye JJ!" She runs away after they hug and Jason looks at me, "C'mon mommy."

I take Jason's hand and we walk out of the office, "JJ?" I question and Jason looks up at me, "Kitty thought it was a cute name. She says it means Jasey Jase. Silly Kitty." He giggles and shakes his head. He swings our hands back and forth, "The test was so easy momma! I can't wait to start school mommy. But Kitty doesn't go to this school, she says she goes somewhere else." She doesn't? Then what was she doing here? Maybe Mr. King is her stepfather? But even then, wouldn't that be a better reason for her to attend here?

"MOMMA?!" I snap out my thoughts, "What?" Jason furrows his eyebrows, "I said that daddy is calling you!" I quickly palm my pockets and take out my phone, "Hello?"