Lost and forgotten...

Start from the beginning

"Yes you are." I cracked my knuckles and ushered them off.

I waited until they turned out of my sight before quickly walking over to the edge of the building which was all that seperated me and that devil of a boy. I could feel my anger building as I continued down the path, soon seeing a bored looking kid who i assumed was Zach flicking through his phone as he sat at the stand.

"Hey you!" He snapped his head up and put his phone away, standing up. It was a bit shaded under the canopy of trees so I couldn't see him all that well. But the mere presence of him just pissed me off.

"Um, can I help you sir?" His voice wavered a bit, obviously threatened by my appearance. Good. He should be.

"Yeah, you're Zach right? The same Zach who told Liam to beat up my friend Corey. Remember him?" I said. Oh, just talking about what happened made me even more angry. I started to clench my fist as I saw all the different emotions flash across his face. Fear, realization, sadness, and the most prominent one. Guilt.

"I don't know what you're talking about--" He tried before I cut him off.

"Cut the bullshit! You know exactly what you did!" He sighed and raised his hands up.

"Calm down okay, I didn't know what to do, I just--"

"So you turn to having someone beat up your ex-best friend? That's a dick move man." I growled, stalking over to him and grabbing his shirt. I pulled my arm back to punch him until I realized just how close we actually were. His blue eyes pierced into mine as I slowly released him, putting my arm back down.

"I-I thought you were going to hit me..." He pulled me out of my trance and I gained my hard look back.

"I'm not going to get down to your level. Just, stay the fuck away from Corey, you've been nothing but trouble." With that I stalked off, feeling his confused gaze on me. Why didn't I hit him? He surely deserved it. Ugh, what's wrong with me?

Harry's POV

I groaned as I scrolled through my inactive twitter feed. I was currently laying down on Zack's couch waiting for his return so he could take me home as I'm not going to walk a mile just to get home.

"Zach?" I heard Liam said.

I opened my mouth to about to him that he left for work when Louis spoke instead "He's at work, where did you go?"

His voice was obnactiously loud and was annoying me. I wasn't to much of a fan of having to share Zach's house with some strangers basically, I mean they're nice guys there's just something about them in general I don't like. Don't get me wrong they're very nice and all but... It feels like there's a side of them that I don't want to get to know.

"Umm.. I went to find Corey." Liam said in a hushed tone, oblivious to my presence most likely.

"Why?" Louis asked still being loud.

"Shh, I don't want everyone to know yet," Liam scolded. "Did Zach ever tell you why they broke up?"

I quickly exited twitter and scrolled through my apps searching for the recorder app as Louis started talking quiter "No why? What happened?"

I clicked on it and pressed record "Well long story short, Corey's a giant asshole to Zach so Corey and him broke it off."

"Ooh," Louis said understandingly. "Why'd you have to go find Corey then?"

"Well... I sorta got really mad so I decided I wanted to talk to him about it." Liam dragged on in a even quiter voice.

"And?" Louis encouraged.