Lucky Escape

Chapter 1

-hers

"Chanie I can't believe I let you convince me into coming here tonight

"Chanie I can't believe I let you convince me into coming here tonight." I said to my best friend Chanel as we entered the club.

" I said to my best friend Chanel as we entered the club

She waved me off. "Girl bye, you knew you wanted to come out with me."

"Wow it's real busy in here." I said looking at the large crowd in front of us.

"Well it is a Friday."

"True but look around, it's way too much people."

She grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the crowd. "Come on let's go dance I love this song."

We was dancing to my new favourite song Bad & Boujee until the DJ fucked around and changed the song to some slow shit. The next thing I knew the floor was filled with couples.

"Excuse me ladies." A guy said to us.
"You're excused." Chanel replied rolling her eyes making him chuckle to himself. "You got attitude huh?" She nodding popping her gum in his face.
"Well I noticed you walk in and I was wondering if you wanted to dance with me."

"Sorry but-" I stepped in stopping her from turning him away. "It's okay go, I'm fine here." She shook her head. "No I'm not leaving you."

"Chanel go, have fun. I'm gonna go over and sit at the bar for a little bit anyway I should have never wore these shoes." I told her with a smile on my face.

"Alright, if you need anything call me." She kissed my check before grabbing the guys hand and following him to the dance floor.

Once she left I made my way over to the bar. "Hi, can I get a Coke with ice?" He nodded and handed me the Glass , I began reaching in my purse when he spoke up.
"That will be $12". I frowned looking between him and the Glass. "What $12? Are you sure?"

"Yes ma'am." I sighed and pulled out the money. "Fine whatever here."

I was sat zooming to the music in my own little world until the bar man came over to me with a cocktail in his hand. "This is for you."
I shook my head and started to correct him. "Oh I didn't order-"