Chapter 6: Confiding In Sammi and Ella

Chapter 6: Confiding in Sammi and Ella

NIKKI'S POV

I do not know how but those horrible thoughts came to my head again. I guess I thought about my mother. I listened to BVB and the music video I was in and some other music but none of it helped. I gave in. This had to stop but...how? It's to hard to stop on my own. No way is Ashley finding out. I want to stop. I needto stop.

I did my first instinct of course, I picked up the phone. I dialed the number and waited until I heard her voice.

"Hello"

"H-hi can you come over...please...alone?"

"Yea whats up"

"j-just come over...now."

"On my way" She said then hung up.

I called Ella next.

"Hello?" I heard her thick brittish accent.

"Ella, please, come over, now, alone"

"Alirght" She said and hung up.

I pulled my knees up to my chest, rocked back and forth and just cried into my knees. I made another cut and screamed. I fell back on my bed and cryed while the blood poured out of my arm. I heard my door open and I just continued to sob. I heard it close and then I felt my bed go down. Then I felt a hand on my back and I just continued to sob.

"Nikki, whats wrong?" Sammi asked so very softly.

I slowly raised one of my arms and I could hear them both gasp. Ella raised my other arm and they just stared. I got out of their grasps and showed the razor I had been laying on. They just englufed me in a hug and when they released, I saw both of their makeup running.

"Wh-why" Ella uttered.

"Mother" I said and let some more tears escape.

Sammi just engulfed me in another hug and I could hear her sniffling. We sat there and soon Sammi backed away and Ella hugged me.

Wouldn't you know it, Carolyn popped on. Not a good time IPod.

"I need to quit" I simply said and they just nodded. "But... I need...your help."

"Does Ash know?" Sammi asked.

"No" I shook my head.

"He's going to have to sooner or later" Ella said.

"I know just, I don't want him to hate me." 

"He won't hate you, he could never hate you. He would help you get through this. If you need to confide in anybody, its your brother. For one, the whole message of his band is to help kids like you. Second of all, he knows most of what you went through and he can understand better then anybody."

"I-I'll tell him today."

"Alright here lets do this, is this your only blade?"

"No" I said and stood up. I wiped away my tears and found all 5 of my blades and placed them in her hand.

"Any other self harming tools?"

"No" I said.

"Alright" She said and placed them in her pocket.

We talked a little until I felt more confident.

"I-I think I'm ready to talk to Ash" I said nervously.

"You sure?" Ella asked.

"yes"

"Do you want us to leave?" Sammi asked.