we're jυѕт a wнole loт oғ randoм

Guys! This is it..the last chapter!

4 months later.

Elaine moved back to America. She was about 5 months pregnant and decided it was best for her to move to where she had people who loved her.

She rented a house only a few blocks from mine, which meant I would see her all the time. I was glad for this. We had stayed in touch since England, but it was hard to get a real mother-daughter bonding feel over skype.

It was the middle of January when she finally settled into her new home. Dad and I threw her a welcoming party. Things were a little awkward between them, but I think they were trying to settle their differences for my sake.

The Woods were at the party, but Jamie and I didn't speak. We didn't even look at each other. It was hard, very hard, especially since I saw him at school and occasionally at my own home. My dad was oblivious to our hatred. I suppose to him nothing had changed. Although we used to try and act civil around our parents, I knew my Dad knew we didn't exactly get on. I guessed that was why he asked Jamie to go to England with me, I suppose he thought it might help us.

It was February and Jamie and I still hadn't spoken. I was starting to come to terms with the fact that we would probably never speak again.

I had spoken to Chace a few times and we were becoming closer and closer. I didn't feel any romantic feelings to him though, only brotherly feelings. He had become my best friend over that last months.

My dad invited him down for spring break, something which I was looking forward to immensely. Finally I would have someone to talk too.

Elaine knew everything about that Jamie situation. She already knew I liked him, and one night everything just spilled out. I told her absolutely everything.

I cried, she cried, it was a great mother-daughter moment, I must say. She advised me that he was hiding something and that he didn't really just kiss me out of pity. I couldn't believe her. I was sick of holding onto false hope.

3 Months Later

Elaine was due in the coming weeks, and let me tell you she was h-u-g-e. Luckily, It wasn't twins. She didn't want to know the sex, but judging my the size of the baby, it was going to be a boy. She was still very undecided on names but was thinking of Amelia for a girl or Evertt for a boy. I loved both. I was getting used to the idea of a new sibling and was really looking forward to the day I got to meet them.

Elaine and I's relationship was better than ever. We caught up every week and had a chat and it was great to finally have that womanly role model I always craved for. 

College Acceptance letters. I had been shaking all month worrying about whether or not I would get accepted. Long story short- I got accepted into a really good college in Boston and I was ecstatic. My new life was going to start.

Jamie and I were done. Finito. I mean, no-one goes half a year without talking to each other and then become best friends. It was never going to happen. I had to accept that.

About two weeks into April, I got a phone call from Elaine in the middle of the night. 

"Sasha. Don't panic but I'm having some pretty harsh contractions right now." Her voice rang out, calm as anything. "Get your dad honey and drive to my house, please."

I went into action, and of course ignoring Elaine's advice, began to panic.

"DAD!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. "Elaine's going into LAAABOUUURRR!" It didn't take long for my dad to come to his senses, hop out of bed and drive over to Elaine's.