perѕcrιpтιon ғor yoυr proвleм

There is some bad language..so be warned! :D x

Chapter 3- Perscription For Your Problem

"We are not listening to that shit." I told Jamie as I turned down the radio. My dad had forced me and Jamie to drive to the nearest shop to pick up some food. Jamie had switched the radio to some whiney pop singer.

"Fuck off loser, I put on the radio, so I pick the songs." He replied with a glare. Yes Jamie, that is exactly how it works.

"Get your hands of my radio. This is my car and I don't want any of your diseases to get on my radio." I replied with a smirk. Jamie was a player and had slept with most of the female population of our school. Cliched I know, but its the truth.

"Hmm, I keep protected and I have standards. For example I wouldn't  sleep with someone like you. You probably take anything you can get." He winked at me and smiled. "Oh wait, I forgot, you have no life, no friends and certainly no boyfriend.  I know one thing you do have. Your virginity."

My hands gripped the steering wheel tighter. I knew he was right. I had only had like one kiss for Christ sake's! "Just because you sleep with every girl that has 'developed-"  I gestured to my chest area. "- doesn't mean that everyone else has too."

"I'm not surprised that you don't have any friends or a boyfriend. You a bitch and your butt ugly. You could at least try a little you know." He pointed at my large tee shirt and tracksuit bottoms. So I didn't dress up everyday! Honestly what was the point.?

Luckily we reached the shop at that moment or I would have hurt that boy.

I braked suddenly which made Jamie jerk forward and earned me a glare. Oh, if looks could kill. I smiled sweetly at him and hopped out of the car. Jamie followed suit, but not before he slammed my door shut with all the force he could muster.

"You break the door you pay for it, jerk." I shouted back at him.

"In your dreams Slushie." I shuddered when he said that. God, he knew how much I hated that name yet he continued to call me it.

"Whatever Jammy dodger." I replied with a smirk on my face. Two could play at that game. He hated 'jammy dodger' as much as I hated 'slushie.' I quickly walked off into the store before I could hear his reply.

I walked down a few aisles, picking up a few objects, when I stopped suddenly, hearing Jamie talking to someone. I walked quietly down the aisle and peeked my head around the side of it. What did I see but Jamie chatting up some girl. Of course. The girl was quite pretty but had an innocent look about her. Not Jamie's usual type, which was over used whores. I decided to have a little fun with this.

I walked up quickly to them and linked my arm around Jamie's. Oh god. Please don't let me catch an infection from this man whore, I thought as I gripped Jamie's arm. Jamie looked at his arm, still smiling, to see who had clung on to him. Gosh, what I would pay to have had a camera with me. Jamie's face went from happy to confused to disgusted and he then proceeded to jump and try free his arm ,  realising it was me.