dιdn'т yoυr мoтнer ever тeacн yoυ noт тo ѕpιт?

Chapter 5 

The journey to the airport shouldn't have been long, as we lived not too far away from it but it was so incredibly awkward that it felt like it was taking hours to get there. Chuck had forced Jamie to sit in the back of the car to 'keep me company', much to my dismay. I sat as close as I could get to the door on my side and Jamie did the same on his side. Chuck continually tried to make small-talk. I'm telling you, small talk is the worst thing that has ever been invented!

"So, are you excited to go to England guys?" Chuck asked, looking at us through his rear view mirror. This only got a mummer out of both of us.

"Mhmm." We both replied in unison, and then looked at each other, our eyes narrowed.

"So are you nervous about seeing you mother?" Chuck tried once again.

"No, not really." I replied, lying. I was truely shitting myself, but he and Jamie did not need to know that! Chuck's face fell, he was obviously hoping that this would be the conversation starter.

"So, Jamie, you excited for the plane? You haven't been on one in a while." Chuck asked Jamie.

"Yep." Jamie replied dryly.

I shuddered at the thought of the plane. Oh how I hated heights. I was always like this before I went on a plane. The take off was the worse part. Usually I would have  Dad beside me to calm me down, but this time all I had was...Jamie.

We finally reached the airport, after a painstaking journey of Chuck's one-sided conversation. We found a parking space and made our way into the airport. Jamie had been strangely quiet this whole time. I secretly hoped he had changed his ways and decided to become a good person. Pfft. Yeah right. When pigs fly.

 We checked in our bags and made it to security where Chuck left us.

"Okay kiddos this is where I leave you. Have a good time and look after each other. And no 'shenanigans' between you too. I'm hoping you'll be staying in separate rooms." Chuck told us. I think I puked a little bit in my mouth and by the look on Jamie's face I think he did too.  

We both burst out laughing. Chuck looked a little confused.

"Don't worry Dad, nothing is going to happen between me and-" He looked over at me in disgust. "-Sasha." Rude. Like I would ever go for someone like him.

Chuck seemed to take this explanation and bid us farewell. "Okay, well I better go. See you guys in a week!' With that he left. Let the painstaking adventure begin!

I put my carry on luggage into one of the boxes and began to empty my pockets. I put my hand into my pocket, expecting to feel the familiar feel of my phone but all I felt was an empty pocket.

Where the hell was my phone? Please don't tell me I left it at home. I started frantically looking in all my bags and pockets but i couldn't find it. Shit. Suddenly I felt someone walk up behind me. I spun around to be nose to nose-well nose to chest-  with Jamie, who was holding my phone in his hand.

"Looking for something?" He asked holding my phone above me head. I silently cursed my small height.

"How the hell did you get that?" I demanded. He just grinned even bigger and tapped his nose with his finger.

"Don't be nosy Slushie." He smirked at my failed attempts to get my phone. I was currently jumping up and down trying to reach it.

"God you are so small." He told me, looking down at me, may I add.

"No, you're just a giant." I replied back. Worst ever come back, I am aware.

"Oh burn! God that really stung Slushie." He laughed. I glared at him.

"GIVE IT BACK!" I screamed. We were getting quite a few stares from the people around us and the security guards.

"Well since you asked so nicely." He handed me the phone. Okay that was weird, usually it took way more persuasion and name calling to get him to give me my stuff back.

I put my phone into the box and walked through the metal detectors. I always hated those things, they always made me feel like I was smuggling something. I walked through the detectors without a problem and took my stuff out of the boxes. I took my phone out and expected it, I couldn't believe that Jamie had just given it back so easily.

'Three new facebook notifications."

 I never had any notification on facebook. Something was up. I went into the notifications.

Rosie, Jack , David and 10 other People Like your status. 

Dylan, Sophie, Sinead and 4 other people commented on your status.

You have a message from Jamie Woods.

What Status? I quickly clicked on my page and looked at the recent updates.

Sasha Smith: 2:30 pm 

OMG. I hate my life it's not fair. I'm so in love with Jamie Woods that It's hard to describe. I know he would never go for someone like me. He is way too hawt. Why can't I have been blessed with looks like him? Any tips on how I can get him to love me back? I know I sound desperate but thats because I am.

He fricking fraped me? Oh that boy was so going to pay.

I went into the message from Jamie.

''Didn't your mother ever teach you not to spit? Oh wait...'''

A/N

Hey x 

Please vote, comment and Share...I really need some feedback...so Please?:)

Thanks x

Edited on 6/04/14