υnғorgιvaвle

I wrote mainly listening to the song on the side.  I recommend listening to it while reading..sets the mood! Ha!      What Now- Rihanna.

This wasn’t happening. She was lying. I know she was lying. It couldn’t be true. This was all some sick joke, or better yet, a dream.

“Sash, honey. I’m pregnant.”  I thought that was one of the worst things I could ever hear.

“There’s something else, I should have told you long ago.” Elaine took a deep breath. “I had another child, about 3 and 1/2 years ago but she died not long after birth.”

That was the worst thing.

------- 3 Hours Later. -----------

“No Chace, I want to go home.” I told Chace for the thousandth time. Why wouldn’t he just listen to me?

“Sasha, just stop and think about this-” I interrupted before he could continue.

“Just stop Chace. Don’t you understand? She was pregnant when she left me and my dad. She cheated on him and just left. She left to go have a different life, with a different husband and a different child. Tell me, what is there to think about?” I told Chace, trying to stop the tears from falling from my eyes, but failing miserably.

Chace tried to comfort me by pulling me into a hug but I restrained and walked away from him, picking up various objects and throwing them into my suitcase.

“Sasha I know you’re upset but please just wait until you calm down.” Chace told me soothingly. I was really just fed up with him and needed my own space. I didn’t want to talk to anyone here, I just wanted to go home and see my dad. I completely ignored him and ranted on.

“Drinking! She was drinking only a few days ago! Why would she do that when she’s pregnant?” I shouted to the air. Chace sighed and sat down at the edge of my bed.

“Sash, just talk to her before you make any rash decisions.” Chace said calmly. Talk to her? That was the last thing I wanted to do. Chace was really getting on my nerves. I just needed to be alone.

“Chace just get out.” I told him calmly, but my voice shook a little. Chace looked at my sadly, shook his head and left the room.  Just as he closed the door, I heard him say something to someone outside.

“Alexia, now is not the time, just give her some space.” Chace told Alexia. I rolled my eyes and clenched my fists. I really wanted to just scream. Would this family ever leave me alone.

Alexia, who obviously didn’t listen to Chace at all, barged into the room.

“What’s up with you? Are you leaving?” Alexia asked, not bothering to keep the hope from her tone. I was so tempted to slap her, but I kept my cool.

“None of your business so just back of Alexia. Okay? Great.” I told her, flashing her one of her cheesy smiles, while storming past her to pick up more of my things. Alexia was silent for a moment before she let out a bitter laugh.