The younger boy shivered at the gorgeousness of the boy behind him, and gently smiled. "Um.. no, my friends went to get drinks." Justin replied. The boy smiled. "Christoffer, but you can call me Chris." Chris smirked. "Justin." "Well I hope I can see you around? Looking forward to see your pretty face." Chris said, then left to be with his friends. Justin blushed. 

At the same time, Jason McCann had just arrived at the club. He was smiling but when he saw the boy, he just wanted to punch the fuck out of him. 

Christoffer Schistad. 

Makes every girl or boy fall for him. He sure can make Jason get on his nerves, since he tends to steal every girl or boy Jason's interested in. 

Jason hates every part of him since Chris took away someone from him. They even got in a little fight, but as Chris' dad is friends with Jason's dad, the fight couldn't last longer. 

"Yo, Jason!" Jason heard William shout and turned his head to him. Giving him a weak smile, the man entered the VIP area without even noticing the lonely boy sitting there, waiting for his friends. For sure Chris' company wasn't Jason's favorite. 

Wait, baby it's 'bout to go down 
Order another round 
Don't get nervous now
Turn them one's around (it's lit!)

Justin smiled when he saw his friends coming back to him. He for sure thought that that Chris guy was hot. But, he wasn't interested. He wouldn't see himself betraying his Jason. 
Well, clearly they weren't dating. But they had such a connection that Justin didn't want to get away from him.

"Here's your orange juice, with two straws" Delilah smiled before handing Justin his drink. The young boy smiled and grabbed the glass, sipping juice from the straw. Joy smiled. "Have you seen that guy over there? Hot as fuck" She pointed at Chris, who winked at Justin. The boy just looked away, trying to focus on the loud music. 

Pour my lean and juice
Braid my hair like Snoop
Glidin' in my coupe
Ain't no bitch like you
Riders with me too

"Die and live by you! Die and live by you, yeah yeah yeah!" The girls sang the rest of the music, happily. 

Nicole gasped "Jason McCann at the club" she said, before pointing to the man who glared at Chris. They watched as a brunette dragged Jason to the dance floor. She smiled evil as Jason watched her, she moved her hips as Jason's eyes scanned through her body. She seemed to be liking, since she didn't stop dancing until a group full of girls approached Jason and his attention left her there alone, dancing to herself and a couple of creeps that stared at her. 

Justin felt a little jealous

The younger boy got up and walked, making his way to the men's bathroom. Once he stepped into the bathroom, he stared at himself through the mirror until he felt someone grabbing his waist. He turned around, to reveal the one and only Chris Schistad. "Um, I think I should go" The young boy tried to leave, but since Schistad's hands were strong enough to trap him there he couldn't even make a single move. 

He felt scared. There was really no reason for him to feel like that since Chris was harmless. But Justin was and always have been so sensitive that he feels scared so easily. 

But you could tell Chris was maybe a little drunk. 

"Where were you going, gorgeous?" Chris spoke, and Justin didn't even dare to say a word. His eyes already teary. "Leave him, Christoffer" Justin heard a beautiful male voice and he turned around to reveal Jason. "Why should I do that?" Chris teased Jason. The man already felt the urge to punch the fuck outta Chris, but he didn't do it. He didn't want to scare Justin. "Leave" Jason said, for the last time. Chris rolled his eyes off, leaving the bathroom and surprisingly, Justin ran to Jason's arms. 

Pulling the younger boy in a tight embrace, Jason kissed the top of his head and gently caressed his cheek. Justin didn't want to let go of Jason, since he felt so safe and loved in the man's arms. However, he closed his eyes, taking a deep breath. A few moments later, he looked up to Jason. 

The man winked at the younger boy who let out a giggle

The man winked at the younger boy who let out a giggle. Out of nowhere, Jason felt the need to kiss Justin. The more he looked at the boy's plump lips, the more he wanted to feel them in his. Jason approximated his lips from Justin's, but when they finally touched, Justin let go of Jason's tight embrace and pulled away. 

"I s-shouldn't b-be doing t-this" Justin explained himself. 

"Why?" Jason asked, he needed to. "I have s-someone, I'm s-sorry I j-just don't w-want to betray t-that p-person" Justin stuttered. "What's his name?" "What?" "What's his name?" Jason repeated himself. 

"Jason. We met on Omegle." Justin looked happy when talking about Jason. 

"Justin... I am that Jason."  

~~~~~~~~~~~~❈ ~~~~~~~~~~~~

I promise Christoffer Schistad isn't that bad. 
I love you and thanks for reading ☺