9%

In the next morning Justin woke up, dragging himself out of the bed so he could get ready for another day of school. Today he was in a good mood, even though his body was still hurting but it was almost nothing already. 

He took a long relaxing bath, because he had figured out that he woke up earlier this morning and decided to have a little time to relax so he could forget what happened yesterday. He traced the bruises on his body with the tip of his fingers, taking a deep breath. Justin got up from the tub and dried his hair, getting dressed up in his favorite jeans. He slipped on his grey hoodie and put on his white vans. 

Justin walked to his room and grabbed his black backpack, leaving the room and quickly went to the kitchen. He saw a bunch of cupcakes on the table and grabbed one, walking to the front door. "Justin, do you want a ride?" He thought it was strange that his mother was asking him that and he shook his head no. "No, I'll walk to school. But t-thanks, mom" Justin said and left the house, silently walking to school. "Justin! Justin, wait up!" He heard a female voice. Justin turned around to see Nicole running towards him and smiled. "H-Hi, Nic" He gave her a warm smile and the girl panted. "Oh god, I was running after you for like... two minutes. I can't have my favorite Valentino dress drenched in sweat!" The girl said. Justin laughed a bit. "I'm sorry I didn't h-hear you" She gently slapped Justin's arm. "Let's go" She said and both walked to school. 

Minutes later they both arrived to school, Justin rose an eyebrow as he noticed that the school was almost silent. Basically in the morning, James' and his friends were there to annoy Justin but this time they weren't, what made Justin really happy because today he wouldn't have to deal with them. Nicole and Justin walked towards their group, with a smile on their faces. "Hi guys, morning!" Nicole said, sitting down next to Joy and Delilah who greeted the girl and then Justin. "Good morning" All the boys said in union. "G-Good morning" Justin smiled and sat down next to Diego. 

When they all heard the school's bell, signal they had to go to their classes almost every single student rolled their eyes and got up, walking to the rooms. Justin headed to the math class and so did Delilah, keeping company to her friend. 

Maths teacher was really cool, actually. She would let everyone sit where they wanted and she would barely send homework to her students. She just had one rule: Keep quiet. Not everyone would follow that rule, and when they didn't, she would make sure they regretted it by sending them loads and loads of homework. They would be quiet as hell the next day. 

Delilah sat down to Justin and they both took their books out of their backpacks. 

Justin was one of the quiet ones in classes. He would barely talk to anyone, and when he did it was just to ask the teacher questions about the exercises. Delilah didn't talk but she liked to pass notes. Justin was so concentrated on the exercises that he rose an eyebrow when he saw that Delilah had passed him a note. 

"U look so concentrated lol. Are u thinking about Jason McCann? ;D"

The color of Justin's cheeks turned into a deep red. He kind of was. He passed the note. 

"No I'm not!!!!"

Delilah smiled while reading the note, she perfectly knew the boy was head over heels by the celebrity. She passed the note. 

"I know you are"

Justin rolled his eyes, still blushing and he looked like a tomato, though. He passed the note. 

"Let me concentrate ok i'll talk to you later ok"

Delilah laughed while reading the last thing Justin wrote. 

She put the paper on her pencil case and tried to pay attention to what the teacher was saying

Justin tried to pay attention too, but it wasn't easy when he had Jason McCann on his mind now because of Delilah and someone behind him kicking his chair. He turned around, to find a boy he had never seen in the school before, maybe he was new. "U-Um can you s-stop kicking m-my chair p-please?" Justin whispered and the boy looked at Justin, licking his lips. "Umm, sure. I'm sorry" He smiled and so did Justin. Now Justin could concentrate on the exercises. Justin grabbed his pencil, taking notes and writing down an equation. 

------------------------------------------

"So I told her, why don't you just fuck off?" Wesley said and all the people sitting down on their table laughed, so did Justin. Justin grabbed his last cookie, taking a bite and enjoying the fantastic flavor of it. 

Ethan stuffed a whole bunch of fries on his mouth all at once, making Nicole scrunch her face. "Gross!" She exclaimed, taking a bite of her salad. Ethan laughed. 

"Good thing our classes ended for the day" Diego spoke and they all nodded, while Justin just stood there drinking his milk and still enjoying his last cookie

"Good thing our classes ended for the day" Diego spoke and they all nodded, while Justin just stood there drinking his milk and still enjoying his last cookie. Justin looked over at Joy's tray and noticed she had a whole bunch of vanilla sprinkle cookies laying there. "U-Um, are y-you going to eat t-these or w-what?" Justin asked and Joy laughed. "You can take them, I'm not hungry at all" She said and Justin attacked the cookies. They laughed, watching the little boy enjoy the cookies like they were the last meal he was going to have. 

Minutes later they all got up. They were going to the park, and Justin was going with them since Justin's house was on the way to the park. Right when they were about to leave... 

"Justin! Justin Bieber!" They heard someone call and the girls almost fainted when they noticed who it was. How did he knew Justin's name? Why was he, in first place, calling for Justin? Were questions that ran through the girls' mind. Justin turned around, to see Nathan McCann. Yes, Jason McCann's father. 

Justin hadn't seen him since the night he was with him and his mother. 

"Justin, wait!" Justin stopped on his tracks and rose an eyebrow. "U-Um yes?" He asked. "You have to come with me. Please! I'll explain everything to you on the way!" The girls murmured a few words to each other, not fully understanding what was going on. 

_____________________________

omg guys I love you all y'all are so cute i'm sobbing

by the way I was thinking in doing a character q&a and maybe when the story ends I'll do another one

soooo what are your thoughts on the story???

stay biebertastic