XVI: I Got You

Rated R, were you at all surprised? It's Fine Stud Lexa

"When someone else's happiness is your happiness, that is love"

¢Clarke¢

I was walking around Lexa's empty house in Los Angeles. She flew me out here so I could be here for her big showing she wanted to do in public. I guess they had a new, big project they just got done with. Tonight though, she was working, tomorrow is the big reveal. She was so invested in this project and I liked that about her. How invested she could get into changing things for the better. It was getting late though. I wasn't worrying, I know she was at work, I just wanted her to rest for tomorrow.

Me: When do you think you'll be home?
Daddy Lex: Soon babe, I'm leaving now.
Me: Alright, see yah soon.

Yeah, I put her in my phone as Daddy Lex, it's kind of catchy, and I even started calling her that throughout the day, just to drive her crazy. It's great seeing how flustered she gets when I call her Daddy. Then how touchy she gets after a while. Then she doesn't want to leave because she wants me so much. Yeah, let's just say I may have made her late this morning, or she made herself late. Yeah, we may have done it once she got up... Then again in the shower... And maybe on the kitchen table, but you know what, a sexual relationship is a happy relationship. Okay, we also did it while she was trying to work out, which was before the shower, but she should have never told me to get on her back.

I was sitting at the breakfast bar eating an apple and reading a magazine Lexa had that had an interview with her and pictures. Damn she looked sexy as hell. Oh the things I wanted to do to her now. I just want to tear off those well tailored suits and fuck her until I passed out from exhaustion. Oh my god, did I really just think that?

I was startled by a pair of arms wrapping around my mid section, but eased up as I felt that familiar body mold to my back and the plush lips on my neck and cheek. "Hey, baby girl, how was your day?" She rocked me back and forth slightly and laid her head on my shoulder.

"A little boring... But good... Also very revealing, because I was going through one of your drawers and found..." I had started to say but Lexa cut me off.

"Okay, let's just forget what you saw in that drawer." She kissed me repeatedly and I smiled.

"What's wrong with having toys, hmm? Especially that strap on I saw, I'm kind of looking forward to that." I wiggled my eyebrows.

She swallowed hard and growled seductively. "You know how hard I would be right now if I had a dick? Fuck baby, you drive me crazy." She left lingering kisses on my neck before speaking again. "Why do you have to be so... God damn... sexy?" She nipped at my skin and I took in deep breaths.

"Well..." I turned my head to give her a kiss, smiling into it. "I try."

She kissed me again, turning me around in the stool I was sitting on, spreading my legs and running her hands up my thighs and under her long button up I was still wearing from this morning, that I couldn't exactly button up all the way, to my bare ass cheeks, because I had a thong on, squeezing as she picked me up. I let out a soft moan and wrapped my legs around her waist, putting one hand into her hair while the other loosened her tie. She pulled away to figure out where she was going and I kissed at her neck. She let out shaky breaths while my lips traveled up her neck to her sharp jawline, and underneath her jaw, feeling her pulse beating somewhat fast. When she found her open bedroom she didn't bother with the door. Then I fell to a plush surface with her on her knees on the bed.