XII: WILD

Shit, I forgot the warning, Rated R, you know why.

"You're driving me wild"

¢Clarke¢

Today was a good day. Lexa surprised me, in more ways than one. I have never felt so good, happy, and wanted in my entire life. Also, I haven't felt that amazed during sex since, well... ever. And the bracelet she got me, that was so sweet, what she told me when she was tying it around my wrist just made me awe struck and feel wanted even more. I mean, I know I'm wanted, but Lexa made wanted mean a totally different thing when she was around. I just wanted to be with her right now, but that was ruined.

I was with Raven walking to Rover's with her. She was talking while I was checking social media. I finally saw the picture of Lexa with the coffee cup holder. She's such a dork. I just realized that I didn't even take one drink of my cappuccino. I saw the likes on the picture and almost choked on my own saliva. Holy shit that is a lot.

We got into Rover's by the time I stopped scrolling through Instagram. Raven sat us down at the bar. Rover was working today, so Raven calls him over to serve us. "What can I get you girls?" Rover asked.

"Do you have Dirty Monkey's today?" Raven asked.

Rover laughed, "We always have Dirty Monkey's."

"I'm sorry, let me rephrase that. Do you have Dirty Monkey's best made by Rover today?" Raven smiled. Rover shook his head at Raven, but then nodded. "Good, give me one of those, and if you see that my drink is getting empty, make me another."

Rover looked to me. "Oh, I'm just getting a Red's Apple."

Rover nodded. "Alright I'll be right back with your Dirty Monkey, Reyes, and your ale, Griffin."

Raven called to him as he went to concoct her drink. "Thanks, babe!" Then she turned to me and slapped my arm. "Griff, what the hell is wrong with you?"

I shrugged, "I just don't want to drink much today. I'm having a good day, I don't need alcohol."

Raven smirked, "Oh trust me, I know your having a good day." She gave me a wink and chuckled.

I raised an eyebrow at Raven, slightly confused. I was going to ask her what she meant, but someone came over from behind the bar and handed me a Red's Apple Ale. I immediately paid for it because this was the only drink I was getting. I took a swig and looked over to see Raven left me and went off without her Dirty Monkey, into the dancing crowd. I shook my head and decided to join her for a bit, just to have some fun. After sometime we went back to the bar and Raven started drinking. I decided to go to the bathroom when she drank half of her second Dirty Monkey. When I came back she was already a third of the way done with her third Dirty Monkey.

I shook my head as I sat down by her again. "Raven, don't you think you should slow down a bit?"

"Nah, I'mm good." Her words were already starting to slur. "Rright babe?" She said as Rover came by, holding another Ale, seeing that mine was empty.

I shook my head, denying the drink. "No thanks, I have to make sure this one gets to one of our houses safe."

He nodded and when his head rose up his eyes widened and he put everything down. "I'll be right back."