19

Yoongi's POV

"If you really like Min Ji, tell her before Jungkook has a chance to do so. I would rather you be with her than Jungkook." Seok Jin hyung told me.

"But what if she doesnt like me back? Then our relationship would be awkward."

"But if she likes you back then you'll be happy and there is a straightforward way to explain to ARMYs about the scandals." Seok Jin hyung told me.

"Yes, that's true, but why does it seem like you want us to be together so bad?" I asked.

"I want you two to be happy." he said

- a few hours later back at the dorm -

"Hey! Talk to her, okay?" Seok Jin hyung nudged me on the arm.

I nodded.

I knocked on Min Ji's door and said, "Hey! Can I come in?"

"Sure." Min Jin replied from the other side of the door.

"So, I was talking to PD-nim just now, and he would like me to settle this whole dating rumour thingy."

"Yeah, it's time we ended this. What do you plan to tell the fans? I mean there isn't anything to tell them."

I looked down on the floor and nodded my head, saying, "but if the dating rumours were real, then we have something to say."

"What-" Min Ji said with a shocked expression.

"What I'm trying to say is that I like you and maybe we should start dating." I mumbled through the last few words, slightly nervous.

"We should what?!"

"Start dating." I repeat myself, this time with more confidence.

"I know you are probably really confused right now, but I think I started liking you a while back before you moved away. Only when you weren't always with us, did I realise that I really do miss you a lot." I confessed.

"Wow, I didn't know you thought this way." Min Ji said, "I do admit that I may have a little crush on you, but now that I know who Jungkook actually is, I don't actually know what to do."

"Okay then, I will respect your choice, whoever you choose to be with." I smiled at her before leaving the room.

Even though I was afraid of her rejecting me and going with Jungkook instead, I definitely feel more relieved that I confessed already.

Hey!! I'm back :) This is a short chapter because this is the first half of the finale for both Yoongi and Jungkook. I'll upload Yoongi's ending first, followed by Jungkook's one, so do look forward to it!

-한별