15

Min Ji's POV

"There... there are a lot of people outside my dorm now!"

"What? Who are they?"

"I... I don't know. They kept ringing the doorbell and knocking the door. It's been like 30 minutes!"

"Okay, okay. I'm on my way to your dorm."

"Thank you."

I was slightly more relieved when I heard that Yoon Ju was coming to find me. The thing is that, how is she going to get in without letting the other weird people in?

Yoongi's POV

"Hyung! Hyung! Look at this!" I showed Min JI's message to Seok Jin hyung.

"WHAT?! ARMYs FOUND HER DORM?" I was shocked.

"WHAT?" they rest of them turned their heads around.

"MIN JI'S DORM?" the normally-very-quiet Jungkook asked.

I nodded my head.

"Isn't she scared of crowds? We should find her now!" Jungkook said

"I'll ask manager-hyung to send me there." Seok Jin hyung said.

I changed out of the stage outfits and into my own clothes, and I saw Seok Jin hyung getting to leave with manager-hyung first.

"Let me go too!" I asked.

"Yoongi, stay here. We don't need more scandals or rumours." Seok Jin hyung told me.

"But-" he left before I could finish my sentence.

I was so worried about Min Ji. But the thing is that how did Jungkook know that she was scared of crowds? She didn't even tell me that! I thought I was the closest with her!

Anyways, I took out my phone and replied Min Ji:

Wait for a while Min Ji. Seok Jin hyung and manager-hyung are on their way to your dorm.

Min Ji's POV

My phone beeped. It was a message from the group chat.

"Wait for a while Min Ji. Seok Jin hyung and manager-hyung are on their way to your dorm." 

Thank god they were coming.

Then, a call from Yoon Ju came.

"Hello?"

"I'm outside already. But there are a lot of people here now. I don't think I can get in."

"I figured that out too. Do you mind waiting for a while? My brother is coming soon. Tell him you are Yoon Ju and ask him to let you in as well."

"Okay then."

After I ended the call, I texted Seok Jin oppa:

Oppa, my friend Yoon Ju is outside. Let her in with you later.

I got a reply back in a while:

Okay! I'm reaching soon!

Seok Jin's POV

After a while, we arrived at Seoul University. I headed towards Min Ji's dorm and saw a crowd outside her dorm. 

Oh gosh! She must be quite scared alone inside!

I took out my phone and texted her to tell her that I arrived already.

Then, two manager-hyung pushed his was through the crowd while shielding me from the fans. I tried to look out from Min Ji's friend among the screaming crowd.

Just then, this girl in a ponytail called my name, "Jin-ssi! I'm Yoon Ju, Min Ji's friend!" 

I found her! 

She squeezed her way through the crowd to the front of the door. When we were right outside the door, Min Ji opened the door from inside, letting us in. Manager-hyung left after I got in. He had to pick the rest of the guys up and bring them back to the dorm. 

Min Ji's POV

I saw the text from Seok Jin oppa telling me that he was here. I went to the door and looked through the peephole to wait for the right time to open the door.

*inside Min Ji's dorm*

"Oppa!" I hugged him tightly, as if I didn't see him for years already.

"Yes, yes. I'm here already." he patted my head.

"How did those people find my dorm?" 

"I'm not sure. I don't even know how they recognised you from those photos!" Seok Jin oppa said. 

"Have you two eaten?" Seok Jin oppa asked Yoon Ju and I.

We shook our heads, "We were supposed to have dinner together, but I couldn't get out of the house." 

"Do you have food here?" he asked.

"I have ramyeon and eggs!" I became happy at the thought of eating ramyeon.

"I guess we'll have to make do with that for now. I'll prepare dinner. Find a nice movie to watch!" Seok Jin oppa instructed me.

"OKAY!"

Yoon Ju and I ended up choosing X-Men Aprocalypse to watch. 

After a while, the three of us were sitting down in front of the television with a bowl of ramyeon in our hands.

After the movie ended, it was time to face reality and face the crowd of people outside. 

"Why don't you follow me back to Bangtan's dorm first for the time being. At least we would be there if anything happens." Seok Jin oppa suggested.

"Yes, I think I should... for the time being."

"Okay! I'll text manager-hyung to come and fetch us now." he said.

"Then I think I'll get going!" Yoon Ju said.

"Wait... it isn't safe for you to go out alone as well. Where is your dorm? I'll get manager-hyung to bring you there first!" Seok Jin oppa asked.

"Yea, that's true! Why don't you wait for manager-oppa to send you back to your dorm safely first?" I added.

"I think it'll be good. Thank you!" Yoon Ju thanked Seok Jin oppa politely. 

Seok Jin's POV

While Min Ji packed her clothes, I read the message Nam Joon sent me. It was a link to an Allkpop article. The headlines were: 

BTS JIN'S SISTER'S DORM GETS FLOODED WITH ARMYS

I sighed, "When is all the shit going to end?"

-----

AN: Okay! Here's the end of Chapter 14! I hope you like it! 

Thank you very much~

-한별 😁