11

[ a few minutes before V live broadcast ]

Seok Jin's POV

"Everyone, get ready for the broadcast!" manager hyung rushed us. We got ready in front of the camera and waited for the broadcast to start.

We would be releasing our 2nd studio album - WINGS at 12 midnight, and we were counting down together with ARMYs on V live. 

Min Ji's POV 

I kept refreshing V live's website. The website crashed a while ago because there were too many ARMYs logging in at the same time. Seeing how popular BTS are now makes me really proud and happy! 

[  12pm KST ]

I clicked onto the "Blood, Sweat & Tears" music video. 

"10th viewer!" I exclaimed as I braced myself for the upcoming wave of emotion, aka fangirling.

I was barely breathing after 6 minutes of the music video. They all looked so handsome there! And the choreography was just LIT AF! 

I replayed the video and took out my phone to add a photo of this to my snap story. As the music video played on my laptop, I went onto Kakao Talk, reading the message my friend Yeon Ju, sent me. 

She sent me a link of a Koreaboo article, asking me to read it. I'm personally not a fan of Koreaboo after how they kept on writing articles about me and Bangtan. But Yeon Ju finds Koreaboo more entertaining compared to Allkpop and Soompi.

"It's because they spice up news in a nicer way." she would always say.

After the article loaded, I saw the headlines : BTS makes a comeback comeback with Blood, Sweat & Tears MV after dating scandal of Suga

"THEY HAD TO MENTION THE DATING PART!" I almost threw my phone on the wall. I would have if it wasn't the latest model.

URGH!!

I went back to Kakao Talk. 

MJ: I hate Koreaboo sm ewww >.<

YJ: Chill there. They just know how to make money $$

MJ: But still-

YJ: But to be very honest, I'm also very curious on how the entire scandal started...

MJ: NOT YOU TOO! :(

YJ: Okay, okay, I'll keep quiet.

MJ: Actually, if you promise not to tell anyone anything, I can tell you a little bit of it...

YJ: YES! OMG! I PROMISE!

MJ: Okay... here goes. My brother is Jin.

YJ: Jin? AS IN BTS HANDSOME AF VISUAL JIN?

MJ: *nods heads slightly*

YJ: ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! WHY HAVEN'T I HEARD OF THIS BEFORE?

MJ: It's kinda private :3 When they debuted, my parents told oppa and Big Hit that they do not want my privacy and safety to be compromised, so I wasn't known as his sister :<

YJ: Ouh... then how did the paparazzi find out about you?

MJ: When I first came to Seoul, I stayed with Bangtan, and the pictures were taken when I was out eating lunch with them.

YJ: 'them'? Wasn't it just Suga?

MJ: I was there with Nam Joon oppa and Ho Seok oppa, they went somewhere else if I'm not wrong.

YJ: Wow that's a lot of things I learnt about you in this short period of time!

MJ: Yeah... SHH okayy?

YJ: *mouth zipped* But when can I meet them?? Are there any privileges for their sisters best friend?? Like free concert tickets? I'm always one step behind the other fans to get tickets.

MJ: I'll ask them about it. If its okay, I'll introduce you to them. And I'll bring you along to concerts as well :)

YJ: OMG YOU ARE THE BEST FRIEND EVER!! *shoots heart to you*

MJ: *dodges from the heart* Save those for when you meet them >.<

YJ: OF COURSE!

Yoongi's POV

I was on the car on the way back to the dorm after the live broadcast ended when Nam Joon showed me something on his phone. It was a Koreaboo article - BTS makes a comeback comeback with Blood, Sweat & Tears MV after dating scandal of Suga. 

"I'm not reading it." I told him before looking back at my own phone. 

"Okay. Okay." he said as he scrolled down the article himself.

"What is it?" Seok Jin hyung asked.

"Nothing... nothing much." Nam Joon denied, switching off his phone.

"What is it? Show it to me." Seok Jin hyung took his phone and unlocked it.

Shit just got real. Let's just hope nothing big comes out of this. It sucks when Seok Jin hyung knows all of our passwords.

"What's this shit?" he exclaimed.

Woah damn he seems pissed. I plugged in my earpiece, not wanting to hear what he has to say.

Nam Joon's POV

"Hyung, just ignore them." I told him as I took my phone back.

Seok Jin hyung sighed and closed his eyes, frowning.

*back at the dorm*

Yoongi's POV

"Goodnight kids!" I said as I went into the room.

"Goodnight hyung!"

After I washed up, I saw Seok Jin hyung sitting on his bed, a stern look on his face.

"Hyung, you can use the bathroom now." I said.

"Can I talk to you for a while?"

"Oh! Sure, why not?"

"Min Ji told me that you visit her at her dorm quite often. Is that true?"

"I won't say that often, but I do go see her sometimes."

"Do you like her?"

"Huh?" 

"I know those reporters are just speculating things, but, do you like her?"

I stopped for a while and thought. Do I like her? I feel comfortable around her. Maybe I just treat her like a friend, or like a sister? Do I like her?

"Hyung... to be honest, I do not know her I feel about Min Ji."

"What do you mean?"

"Do I treat her like a close friend? A sister? Or-" 

"If you really do like her, and date her in the future, take good care of her. I'll come after you if you dare treat her badly!" Seok Jin hyung warned me, before breaking out into a smile, " But for now, leave her alone. Let her finish her studies first!"

"Yes sir!" I laughed before falling back onto my bed.

-----
AN: Here it is! The long overdue Chapter 11! Again, I'm sorry for the long wait, but it's finally here right? Hope you like it 😄
~한별 ♡