How I had gone from being nothing to being the password of a world destruction weapon and now back to being nothing.

Very well said Mr. Newton, 'Every action has an equal but opposite reaction.'
I laughed inwardly at my own thoughts.
Well, at least I still knew physics. I would need it when I start going to college again.

Sanan cleared his throat to get my attention so I looked up at him. "Here" he gestured, handing me a document and a passport. "Your passport and your ticket." He whispered sadly.

"JazakAllah khair" I answered, taking it from his hand.

An awkward silence enveloped us as we stood there, glancing around uneasily to avoid meeting each other's gaze.

"So... is it goodbye then?" He asked in that air thick with uneasy tension.

"I don't know." I replied honestly. "The last time I said goodbye at Alnihayya, I thought I won't see you again but still, here we are now."

He smirked mockingly, "Then I'll say, see you again."

"In sha Allah." I nodded and immediately turned around towards my flight terminal to avoid any more conversation with him.

I could imagine his gaze being fixed on me, not leaving until I was out of his sight.
I wish I could go back in time and not meet Sanan. I wish I could convince him not to want me for his own good, but I can't.

I feel guilty for complicating his life but I also know that I can't do anything about it.
He needs to move on and stop thinking about someone who is already married. 

○●▪▪●○

It was my first airplane ride in which I was concious and not faint.
The take off was just as horrible as the landing I had experienced with Zeyara but this time I didn't make a single sound because I knew Zeyara wasn't going to be there to ask me to calm down.

From the window of the airplane I watched as the silver wing cut through the air making a humming sound above the white clouds.

This airplane was a proper passenger plane. It wasn't small like the private plane Zeyara had taken me on.
It was very crowded but I was glad that the seat next to me was empty. I could have enough space and freedom to stretch my limbs.

Halfway through the flight, an air hostess dressed in a maroon and white uniform came to my seat and smiled swiftly, describing the food options to me and asking which one I would prefer.

I chose the vegetarian option, simply because I wasn't sure if the chicken was halal.

As she placed a small tray on my table, I asked her out of curiosity. "Have you ever worked on a private airplane?"

She stopped abruptly and glanced at me stunned, before putting my plate in front of me.
"Are you a secret agent?" She whispered in my ear as she looked around to make sure no one was hearing our conversation.

"Why do you think that?" I whispered back in confusion.

"Because" she stated matter of factly, "Only two kinds of people are interested in private jets. Either mafias or the agents who are trying to catch them."

I was looking for information and she gave me plenty of it.
I just nodded at her and to try not to look suspicious, I added, "Oh well I don't really care. I was just wondering if private jets get better services than public ones. Anyways, thanks!"

She shrugged, "You're welcone" and walked off to serve the next passenger.

Before leaving Syria, I had asked Ibrahim if Alnihayya had its own airplanes and he told me that they have their own helicopters but not airplanes.