Can I Kiss You?

I get back from taking Pit out, and I lock the door behind me again. "I'm gonna get changed," I tell Loe.

"Okay," he picks up my bag and tosses it over. I walk into the bathroom, and strip out of my suffocating clothes, leaving me in my bra and underwear. I throw on my Nike Pros, and tank top, a combination of clothing that I always wear. I put my old clothes in the bag. I leave the room, and throw my bag in the corner. Loe is laying down, looking up at the ceiling. I walk over and sit next to him.

"What are you thinking about?" I look over at him, and he looks dazed.

"You." He sits up, but doesn't look at me, "I don't know what you do, but everything just seems so brand new with you."

"I guess the silence part made me seem like a different person."

"I guess so. Who else could hate me so much yet let me into their motel room?" He looks over at me, and just stares.

"I've learned that I can't fight something's. You're one of the things that fighting isn't worth." I stand up and walk into the bathroom. "What do you see in me?" I hear his footsteps approach the room. He appears behind me with his arm wrapped around my waist, and chin on my shoulder.

"I see beauty, and a lot of potential. You're special." I turn around and look up at him.

"Maybe to you I am, but I'm not." I slip out of his grip and I walk back over to the bed, and sit down with my legs dangling off. Loe walks over and pushes me all the way onto the bed. He climbs over me, and pins both my hands over my head.

"You're not alone, Storm. Not anymore. You're-" His phone starts ringing. He sits up and digs it out of his pocket. "Hello?" A few mumbles are heard. "I'm staying at Julian's house," he looks down at me and smiles, "I'll be home by noon tomorrow." He hangs up. "Mind if I spend the night?"

"Nope," I push both my legs outwards, causing him to lose balance and fall off the bed. I get up and grab the key and sprint out the room.

"I'm gonna get ya!" I hear him yell from behind me. I run through the parking lot, but I feel his arms tightly wrap around me and pull me backwards. I let out a little squeal of surprise as he drags me backwards. "Gotcha princess," my heart speeds up a little when he says that. "You're coming with me!" He grabs the key and throws me over his shoulder, and runs back to the room with me in his arms.

"Let me down!" I beat on his back.

"No way José!" He unlocks the door and shuts it. He slams me down on the bed and pins me again.

"Okay, you win," I laugh a little.

"I like this side of you," he flips us around so he's sitting down on the bed, and I'm in his lap, facing him with my legs wrapped around him.

"It's a rare side," he runs is fingers slowly through my curls.

"Yes it is." I've never done any of this before. I haven't even been so close to a boy. I don't know what I should do right now. "Are you nervous?"

"Kinda," my head drops down a little.

"What are you nervous about?"

"All of this. I've never done this, or been so close to a guy before. I mean you've done it, but it's new for me. Sounds dumb coming from a 15 year old."

"No it's not. Everyone comes around at different times. Just relax," I take a deep breath, and exhale. "You're in good hands," I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer. "Can I kiss you?" I nod my head yes. He leans in, and our lips collide. I close my eyes and take it in. He pulls me deeper to it, and I can feel his tongue crawling in. He runs it over my lips, and I open up a little, letting him explore my mouth.

He flips us around to where I'm laying down and he's on top of me. He moves down to my neck, licking all over it. Little whimpers leave my mouth as he kisses all over it slowly, but soon finds my sweet spot. "Loe," I softly moan. My body is going crazy, but I don't think I'm ready to go all the way yet. He moves back up, and pulls away.

"I know you're not ready to go all the way, and that's fine. I'm just glad I could be your first kiss," he softly kisses my cheek.

"So am I." He sit up over me, and takes off his shirt, revealing the outline of his incoming six pack.

"Gosh you're so beautiful," he tosses his shirt somewhere in the room and kisses me again. He grinds himself on me a little as the kiss gets more heated by the second. I run my fingers through his soft hair, and he bites down on my lip, making me moan softly. I run my nails over his back multiple times. I can feel his bulge through his jeans in between my legs.

"You getting a little excited?" I look up at him and see a little bit of embarrassment on his face.

"Sorry," he awkwardly laughs.

"It's okay, I don't mind. Maybe we should stop so it doesn't get worse."

"Yeah, you're probably right," he lays down next to me, and faces me. "I'm glad I made you change your mind."

"Me too," he pulls me into his chest as he wraps his arms around me.

"Goodnight princess."

"Goodnight... Babe."