Presentation

I leave Science with Mr. Asshole. Once again, he decides to embarrass me in front of the class just because I don't speak. Actually, he's never heard me talk before. Not a single word. I've been able to keep my mouth shut for half a month so far, but let's change that. I reenter the room, and he looks up from the stack of paper in front of him. "What do you want, Ms. Silent?" I hear the irritation in his voice.

"Can you stop being so rude?" His eyes widen a little, but a smirk soon takes over his face.

"Oh so you can talk now?"

"Just because I don't talk in class doesn't mean I don't talk at all. People like you are the reason I don't."

"People like me? Am I different from you?" He stands up and sits on the front of the desk.

"No ones the same so obviously we are."

"And how so?"

"You don't need to know me. Just stop treating me like trash. Be an adult for once in your life," I turn around and exit the class. Gosh, that felt great to say. I run down the hall and make it to English just as the bell rings. I take a seat in the back of the room, which is sadly next to Loe.

"Alright my children, today is presentation day. I know we won't finish today, so you have until Friday to present your project. Who would like to go first?" Mr. Lopez asks, but no one raises their hand. "Alright then. I'll choose. Storm," he looks over at me and smiles. And so does the rest of the class. I shake my head a little before standing up with my phone, and notebook. I walk to the front of the class. Everyone's silent, and that kind of sucks.

"Okay, well I have two things that make me happy. They're pretty much the only things that make me happy. The first thing is drawing. A lot of you might see me drawing often, and that's why. People think my drawings are twisted, or weird, but I always have a story behind them. Always. Like this picture," I open my notebook to the glowing eye picture, "I call it Accomplished. The girl is me, and the hill is my high, my accomplishments. And the glowing eyes are my problems. It's me looking at them as they fade away. I have a lot more drawings, but they're all too personal."

"I have a question," Mr. Lopez smiles.

"Yes?"

"When did you start drawing?"

"When I was 7. I used to draw my favorite cartoons."

"What cartoons?

"Doug, Spongebob, Edd, Ed, N Eddy, and Animaniac."

"Nice, please continue."

"Actually, for the second one, I need to hook my phone up to the speakers." He brings out the aux cord and connects it to the speakers. I walk over and stick my phone into the other end. I go to my music folder I made of the three songs I'm gonna play; Sweet Blasphemy, Migraine, and The Sky Under The Sea. "The next thing that makes me happy is music. I almost always have my earphone, and the music's always turned up all the way. Going through the list of music I wanted to play was hard because I had to eliminate like 99 percent of the music on my phone due to screaming, sexual content, or swearing. Music to me is an escape. I know music isn't really that important to the majority of you aside from having fun, but this is my life. It gives me inspiration, makes me happy, helps me get out of bed every morning, and get through life. Most of it involves screaming, and that's all you guys here, but they're actually saying something. Almost always do they have a message behind it. I chose three songs, but I'm only playing up to the Chorus because it'll take too long."

I press the play button, and Sweet Blasphemy fills up the room. I look up slightly at the room to see people's expressions. Some of their faces are blank, and the others are actually listening to it. The chorus soon comes to an end, and I stop the song. I don't even tell them the name of the song. I turn on Migraine, and the robotic voice at the beginning comes on. I look up again, and people seem to like it a little more. They're not smiling or anything, but the mood in the room lightens up a little. Tyler's rap comes to an end, and I stop the song, and move onto The Sky Under The Sea without again, informing the people of the song title or artist. I look up, and everyone seems shocked, and kind of scared. I smirk a little because it's not even that loud of a song compared to my other songs.

If they think this is loud, they should listen to Slipknot, or System Of A Down, or Black Veil Bride's more heavier music, like Perfect Weapon. The second chorus ends, and I stop the song. I remove my phone from the aux cord, and I stand in front of the room once again. "Okay, so those were some of my softer songs, and I can tell the third one probably scared you, but that's not even bad compared to Slipknot, or System Of A Down. The first song was Sweet Blasphemy by Black Veil Brides. The second song was Migraine by Twenty One Pilots, and the third song was The Sky Under The Sea by Pierce The Veil. All those bands have saved thousands of lives with their inspiring music, including me. And that's my project." I grab my notebook, and walk to the back of the room.

"That was fantastic, Storm," Mr. Lopez gives me another smile. The class applauds a little. "Anyone else wanna go, or do I have to pic someone?"

"I'll go," Loe raises his hand.

"Well come up here then."