Promise

My eyes open and focus on the little light available. I try to move, but something's holding me back. I look down to see my legs, body and arms tied down to a chair. I must've blacked out. A figure approaches me from the dark. He turns on all the lights. I look behind him and my heart stops. The room's silence disappears into my scream, but it only comes out as a muffle. There's tape over my mouth and I can't do anything about it. There lays my parents in a pool of their own blood. Unresponsive. Their mouths taped and tied down just like me. Am I next?

"You made me do this," the voice says. There's a mask over his face and blood on his hands. He bends down and caresses my face. I close my eyes and turn my face. "Why are you so afraid? Death brings people together." I shake my head no. Muffles escape my mouth again. "I lied. I killed them before I even called you. I just wanted you here with me. We can be Romeo and Juliet, Storm," his voice is shaking a little. Who is this? His hands wrap around my head and he rips the tape off my mouth, ending in me letting out a scream.

"I don't wanna die," I cry out. Tears stream down my face as my throat tightens up.

"But you'll be with me forever," he runs his thumb over my lip. I can feel the blood rub off.

"I w-want Michael." His neck twitches a little. He stands up and his hands travel to his mask. He rips it off his head and my sobs get louder. It's Loe.

He leans down right next in front of my face, "What does he have that I don't?" He yells. I cry out more and turn my head. "Fucking look at me!"He grabs my face and makes me face him. "Huh? Why is he everything you want?" He shouts again. I cry even more.

"H-he-"

"He what?" His loud voice causes me to shake my head a little. I suck up my tears and clear my throat.

"He's everything you're not," I spit in his face. He runs his hand over his face and laughs a little.

"Care to explain what I'm not."

"He's kind and loving and patient. He's protective and has never hurt me, you psychopath!" I yell.

"Yeah, well," he pulls out a gun and points it to me, "you did this." He points the gun to his head. "All you had to do was love me," he re-positions it in his mouth, then under his chin. I glance behind him to see the door slowly opening. Michael, Shawn, and Dante step inside. Michael has a baseball bat instead of a gun, but Dante and Shawn have a gun. He sees me and his face fills with fear and shock. "So have you fucked him yet?"He points the gun back to me. "How was that?" Michael slowly approaches him with his bat ready to swing. He doesn't want to kill him, just injure him.

"I haven't done anything with him," I look back at him.

"I think you're lying," he cocks the gun back. "Are you lying?" My tears start to fall even more as I start to sob. I lower my head a little, shaking it no. Michael launches the bat back and swings, hitting him in the back on the knee. He let's out a death scream and the gun flies out of his hand and he collapses down on the ground. Dante and Shawn put their guns away and run over to him. Shawn holds him down while Dante spots the tape.

"Storm," Michael drops the bat and runs over to me. He bends down and strokes my face. "Are you okay baby?" He moves my head around and stops at my forehead. "You're bleeding, but the cops are on their way.

"They're dead," I whisper. My tears fall even more and I close my eyes.

"Who's dead?" I point behind him. I open my eyes to see his reaction. "Oh my God," he turns back around, his face filled with even more fright. "Let me get you out," he runs into the kitchen and grabs a knife. He comes back and cuts the ropes off me. I stand up and he pulls me into the biggest hug that he's ever given me. "It's gonna be okay," I cry harder into his chest as he strokes my head. "Baby, it's gonna be alright."

"Got him," Dante says. I lift my head to see Loe on the ground with his arms taped behind his back and his mouth taped. Sirens fill the silence of outside. Shawn opens the door and policemen charge in here. Some see us and some see the bodies.

"What happened?" One policeman asks.

"He happened," Dante stands Loe up and shoves him towards him. The policeman holds onto him tightly.

"Is everyone okay?" He looks at all of us, but mostly at me.

"She got hit in the head, but other than that, I think she's okay," I pull Michael closer to me.

"Don't leave me," I look up at him, but the words roll off my lips as shaking whimper.

"I wont."

"Promise?" His grip on me tightens.

"Promise."