"I think you should go for it, Andy. I already told you how I feel about things," Rafael said.

"I love Delaney. Do it, dude. Make her yours, you won't regret it," Lin added in.

"So, it's settled then. I'm going to ask." Everyone looked at me like it was no big deal, but suddenly I felt a little bit nervous. F-ck, what if she says no?

---

Delaney|

"Okay, what do you want for bringing me here," I asked Andy as I took her hand. She showed up at my door at 10 in the morning with tickets to Six Flags. No explanation. She just felt like going, apparently. There had to be something deeper than that, though, couldn't it? Or maybe she was just being spontaneous. Either way, I was thankful and excited to go to an amusement park with her. I hadn't been to a major one in a little over a year. One thing about Andy, I never knew what to expect. Just two weeks ago on my birthday, she took me to see Drake and now I was at Six Flags. I wonder what would be next.

Andy laughed and kissed my hand. "Nothing, baby girl. I just thought we could use some fun. Plus, I need some intense rollercoasters to wake me up inside."

"I can't wake up! Save me," I screamed in the best rocker voice I could. Andy apparently didn't get it because she let go of my hand and began walking away from me.

"I'm not with you," she told me with embarrassment.

I giggled and ran after her to grab her arm. "You are with me and you better make sure all these b-tches know it," I told her before kissing her cheek. I acted like she was my girlfriend or something, but I always got protective over what was mine. I mean, she technically wasn't mine but she was mine. She was my woman whether she knew it or not. "Have you not heard that song?"

"I know the reference."

"Are you embarrassed of me, Andy," I asked her as I held her arm tighter. I was probably annoying the crap out of her. I was so damn clingy sometimes.

She answered my question by loudly singing, "Wake me up inside!"

I began laughing uncontrollably. Families were walking around with their kids and they probably thought we were on drugs. "You're stupid, did you know that," I asked her as I wiped away tears from my eyes. I was laughing so hard that my eyes had watered up.

"I learn from the best," she said as she wrapped her arm around my shoulder. I placed my hand on her back and looked through the small booklet that was like some informational tour guide. "What do you want to get on first?"

"I don't know. I'm not a big fan of rollercoasters. I hate them, actually."

"Well, you're getting on some today."

"You can't make me, butthole!"

"Actually, I can. Just like you made me get on the ferris wheel."

"Wait, I thought you were afraid of heights?"

"I am, but rollercoasters are quick and crazy. Ferris wheels are slow and agonizing."

I playfully rolled my eyes at Andy. "Why'd you have to go and make things so complicated," I sung dryly.

She flinched but then began snickering at my horrible vocals. "I'm glad you want to be a doctor, not a singer."

"Oh, that's my backup plan," I quipped back.

"Yikes," Andy said sharply. "Let's get on that," she told me as she pointed to a huge rollercoaster in the booklet. According to the booklet, it had a 255 feet drop and the motherf-cker went 85 miles per hour! To top it all off, it wasn't even called a roller coaster but a hypercoaster."